No announcement yet.

Question about Canelo/Floyd CW..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Canelo/Floyd CW..

Do they both have to weigh in on the nose @ 152 or Can Floyd come in @ 148-152? Obviously Canelo will come in on the nose..

..... normal weight rules with the max at 152.

Comment

the ginger should pull a Cherrypicker move and come in at 154 and just pay the fine

Comment

Thanx for clarifying that! Floyd will come in under 150 I believe. I believe a CW should go both ways and atleast Floyd should have to weigh 152.. Rules are being bent so it should favor both sides in some way... On that note If Canelo tires as he did against trout hes in for a shellacking ..

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
          Thanx for clarifying that! Floyd will come in under 150 I believe. I believe a CW should go both ways and atleast Floyd should have to weigh 152.. Rules are being bent so it should favor both sides in some way... On that note If Canelo tires as he did against trout hes in for a shellacking ..
          He will probably tire worse lol

Comment

max weight of 152 lbs

highly doubt floyd comes in @ 152 he'll want speed.

Comment

Canelo already tires... you see it in a bunch of his fights.
              He's not active the entire fight either.
              An extra two pounds might not mean nothing.... but this dude has been on the nose for weights recently and failed his CW against Hatton.

I'd laugh so bad if Canelo purposely missed weight and the fight was called off

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Canelo already tires... you see it in a bunch of his fights.
                He's not active the entire fight either.
                An extra two pounds might not mean nothing.... but this dude has been on the nose for weights recently and failed his CW against Hatton.

I'd laugh so bad if Canelo purposely missed weight and the fight was called off
                I bet your right! "This"" contract is probably written up a bit differently, And he wont just have to pay a fine but the fight will be cancelled..

Comment

I bet your right! "This"" contract is probably written up a bit differently, And he wont just have to pay a fine but the fight will be cancelled..
                  Canelo could miss weight but it'll be up ot Floyd to accept the 2 lb fine action. But knowing Floyd he'll rather cancel the whole event.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    Canelo could miss weight but it'll be up ot Floyd to accept the 2 lb fine action. But knowing Floyd he'll rather cancel the whole event.
                    Based on? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X