• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the kobe assist

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ic-kobe-assist

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      ahhahaha stretch much??? hahahha but ok ill buy.....

Comment

wow 1 example.

stupid ****.

it's a bull**** stat that doesn't tell the whole story.

does kobe shoot too much sometimes? sure.

but to say "if he shoots less than this number, they'll win. more than this, they'll lose." is idiotic.

you seriously are the dumbest pos i've ever come across.

why is it when lebron plays less minutes, heat win with larger margin?

it's because he plays less minutes in blowouts. doesn't mean play lebron less minutes.
        I think Kobe's cock in your eye is making you blind.

yeah you're right, thats 1 example..... out of hundreds. I only used that example cuz it was the most recent.

Thats why Kobe can only win when he is sourounded by amazing players that can help the Lakers overcome Kobe's black hole offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          I think Kobe's cock in your eye is making you blind.

yeah you're right, thats 1 example..... out of hundreds. I only used that example cuz it was the most recent.

Thats why Kobe can only win when he is sourounded by amazing players that can help the Lakers overcome Kobe's black hole offense.
          *****, you talk about kobe more than i do.

get off the man's ****. don't hate because he's greater than your boyfriend lebron.

lol black hole defense. kobe was one of the best defenders in the league in his prime.

stupid canadian don't know ****.

Comment

get off the man's ****. don't hate because he's greater than your boyfriend lebron.

lol black hole defense. kobe was one of the best defenders in the league in his prime.

it appears that you still have Kobe's cock in your eye and you can't read. I said offense not defense.

and he sucks at defense too. he's living off of Jordan's defensive prowess. ppl think he is also good at it cuz he has the same mannerism's and he stole Jordan's swag. he's overrated because of MJ.

Comment

• Kobe is his own worst teammate.

If KObe persists on chucking up 25 shots a night then he only has himself to blame. Somebody should post the memo on KObe's ball hogging backside and tell him to shoot less.

There are only enough shots for everybody. And the Lakers now have pieces they can use. Kobe uselessly chucking up 25-30 shots will not matter even if Bird and Magic were playing with him.

Parity of shot oppurtunities is key between stars in a team. KObe attempting 25 and the next guy's attempt is 10 is just so wrong. Basketball is still a team sport.

And somebody explain to Kobe that the metagame of basketball right now punishes teams which concentrates it's shot selections on a select player. It's called defense CHEATING.

If he wants to take over the game then he should do it in the 4th not in the 1st where he attempts 10 shots and all the rest attempt 2-3.

Pathetic.
              Last edited by mokmokv2; 12-07-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                it appears that you still have Kobe's cock in your eye and you can't read. I said offense not defense.

and he sucks at defense too. he's living off of Jordan's defensive prowess. ppl think he is also good at it cuz he has the same mannerism's and he stole Jordan's swag. he's overrated because of MJ.

Comment

• So how about this dream I had last night.

My plane crashed.... guess who was in charge of flying it? D'Antoni.

I'm dead serious too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    So how about this dream I had last night.

My plane crashed.... guess who was in charge of flying it? D'Antoni.

I'm dead serious too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

kobe > lebron

deal with it, you stupid canadian *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X