Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are a superstar and already have 40+ fights. How much do upsets count?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are a superstar and already have 40+ fights. How much do upsets count?

I don't think it's the age, but how many fights you have when talking about experience.
    Read this from a Canelo fan "Even if he loses now to a journeyman, it don't count because he is still inexperienced'.
    I think it does count, I know he's young but he is definitely experienced at 40+ fights.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

I am a big Canelo fan. He has been fighting as a pro since he was 15 years old. I think he is ready for any 154 pounder alive. I think he will get better because he is getting stronger as he gets older and he tries hard to learn and improve his skills. Every fight he has counts absolutely. If anyone beats him then they are better than him. It would be up to him to try to improve and earn a rematch. If you hold a world tittle you are supposed to fight the best. I never thought Vargas should have ducked Trinidad for a year or two to get more experience and Canelo should fight the best as well. He tried to fight Williams and Kirkland and he wants to fight the best possible opponent this coming May. If you are not ready to fight the best then don't win a tittle until you are.

Comment

Working...
    X