No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Mares, Moreno are Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Mares, Moreno are Ready For Battle

LOS ANGELES, CA - Abner Mares (L) and Anselmo Moreno pose during a weigh in ahead of their WBC super bantamweight Championship fight at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Mares-Moreno headlines a Showtime televised tripleheader. Mares came in at 121.8-pounds, while Moreno was a pound under at 120.8.

[Click Here To Read More]

Come on Mares win me my cash :-)

Comment

I can't wait for this fight...

Comment

I am not sure this will be a War ... but at least on paper its a very interesting fight !

My heart ( i am mexican ) goes with Mares but my Brain keeps telling me Moreno Skills will win the night on the scorecards.

Comment

Both come in light.

Both look in great shape.

Going to be good! Can't wait!

War Moreno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see this fight action-wise being a lot like Whitaker vs Chavez, except on a lesser level. I think Mares will get totally out boxed and his left eye will get cut up pretty badly but he'll win a close decison because he threw more punches. "he was the more agressive fighter" you all know the cliches announcers says to cover up BS.

Moreno will look totally untouched but Mares, looking like a blood mess will win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              I see this fight action-wise being a lot like Whitaker vs Chavez, except on a lesser level. I think Mares will get totally out boxed and his left eye will get cut up pretty badly but he'll win a close decison because he threw more punches. "he was the more agressive fighter" you all know the cliches announcers says to cover up BS.

Moreno will look totally untouched but Mares, looking like a blood mess will win the fight.
              That's my main worry.

It's in Mares home town (I believe? Not too sure) or atleast where he'll have a lot of support.

Everytime he flurries the crowd will cheer and it might sway the judges.

Moreno needs to not let the crowd get to him, stick to his gameplan and outbox him but also work on the inside when it get's there.

I think his jab will be the key.

Comment

Mares got this

Comment

Both come in light.

Both look in great shape.

Going to be good! Can't wait!

War Mares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chemito!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X