No announcement yet.

FAO the Lounge ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    What the hell are you even doing in the lounge? lol I never read you here. you tired of the dome or history section?

Forget that lame nonsense and chat it up in this section.
    I occasionally post in here if I see a topic that catches my interest. Not often, just occasionally. And I like flirting with Lady Fan so.....

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      No, since it was directed at a female poster. I don't suppose you've had much experience flirting with women.

Poet

I don't think anyone on this site has as much experience flirting with women over the internet as you,you sad,repulsive mutant.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Yet you make another thread about her??????
        Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        All this said and all you've done is truly give her MORE attention lmao...goodness
        Firstly, it's not about giving her attention. It's that she's gotten positive, fawning, nauseating, cringeworthy attention.

I'm giving her...no, this whole FARCE, critical attention. Which is justified.

Now, either I can stand back and just eschew from giving my opinion about this whole farce (and I think I've only made on post on it before this thread), and let the lameness continue.

Or at some point, I say enough is enough and say what I wanna say.

And me making this thread doesn't contradict anything I'm complaining about.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          I don't think anyone on this site has as much experience flirting with women over the internet as you,you sad,repulsive mutant.
          And then there are Communist scum faqqots like you who confine their flirting to other men and various barnyard critters :loser9:

Poet
          Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 09-27-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            No, since it was directed at a female poster. I don't suppose you've had much experience flirting with women.

Poet
            None. Any tips? What's your success rate like?

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidgio View Post
              Firstly, it's not about giving her attention. It's that she's gotten positive, fawning, nauseating, cringeworthy attention.

I'm giving her...no, this whole FARCE, critical attention. Which is justified.

Now, either I can stand back and just eschew from giving my opinion about this whole farce (and I think I've only made on post on it before this thread), and let the lameness continue.

Or at some point, I say enough is enough and say what I wanna say.

And me making this thread doesn't contradict anything I'm complaining about.
              well u def can say what u want to say its alll good...u have that right..and I understand what ur sayen..but it IS just fuel for the fire for them lol...Simply ignoring it would be jus..but yeah man voice whatever

Comment

None. Any tips? What's your success rate like?
                It's not about success rates, it's about enjoying the process. If you get "goal oriented" about it you spoil the fun. I'm happily married so I'm not looking to "score" with Lady Fan, just enjoying some harmless flirting with her.

Poet

Comment

Eschew away............eschew eschew. There was already a sparticus call oit thread on it.

Comment

Can we go back to discussing fun things like vibrators?

Frankly, I am bored of dildos. :/

The only person who seems to care about me ... is someone I have never spoke to. AMAZING.

Comment

You know, I kinda get it. Kinda.

This is a forum comprised solely of males, who parade beautiful women in their avatars/sig, and spend a lot of time talking/reading about sex in threads. Hey, I've done that too.

So when a female actually enters this realm, it's a little jarring. Plus, you know that any self-respecting woman with self-esteem would not spend time on a forum populated by boorish, barely illiterate mongoloids, and trying to get their attention. What does this mean, you ask? She's dumb and easy. This perks people up.

So...I get it. Kinda.

But what I don't get is the numerous threads about this girl. The numerous posts about her. The way someone who don't know **** about boxing (™ Floyd Mayweather) is on....a boxing forum, and getting fawned on by you suckers. She's a non-entity, there's no personality to speak of. I'm not even gonna comment on the looks, cos even if she was this magnificent beauty....so what? I'd still SMH at the idiots putting her on a pedestal.

And what I don't get....is that there are a million forums where there's a close to equal male/female spread of posters. Forums are not gender divided, and this is a naughty girl who slipped out and into our forum. You wanna meet someone online? That's fine, there's many sites to do that on (and I don't even mean dating ones) But a female posting here does not mean you need to spazz out.

I mean, to see the likes of Spartacus Sully mack on this girl (and not in an ironic, knowing way) is so monumentally stupid and cringeworthy.

So listen up Lounge ******s, and listen up good....stop giving this silly girl attention non-stop. She doesn't deserve it. She's playing you, sucking up your energy and attention for her own gratification.

Stop being so brainless and shallow, and stop wasting your time over someone you've actually got little chance of ****ing.

And if you do....then God help ya.

In fact, I hope you all get Catfish'd.
                      i agree. corny uproar over completely vapid individual. and the constant denials of attention-seeking already got old - (butter-wouldn't-melt voice) "me? i'm just here to talk about football and all of these people started making a big fuss". sh'yeah. right. that's why you came here announcing your gender and have been more than happy courting all manner of attention and talking about anything but football for (at least) 95% of your post-history.

i don't want to get rude and personal. just go away. cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X