No announcement yet.

Where the hell is Dro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell is Dro?

He isn't arguing with Ric, dissing Strom, or posting his usual non-sense. Did that mota finally cuaght up with that vato?!?!?!

he got deported....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      he got deported....
      LMAO Green K sent shawty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
        He isn't arguing with Ric, dissing Strom, or posting his usual non-sense. Did that mota finally cuaght up with that vato?!?!?!
        I DESTROYED him into semi-retirement....haha nah but seriously he's prob selling oranges by the freeway to pay for his internet bill.......or sukin' *** to raise the money.....but its def one of the two.............

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          I DESTROYED him into semi-retirement....haha nah but seriously he's prob selling oranges by the freeway to pay for his internet bill.......or sukin' *** to raise the money.....but its def one of the two.............
          hahahahahahahaha You're a mean azz *****, shawty.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            No mames, I heard his internet got disconnected and he could not get a ride to his local library to use the internet!!

Comment

u think I post non-sense?

damn ***** dat was mean. Dat hurt my feelings...ima fuk u up *****

break yo moofukin self for ur e-cash hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
                u think I post non-sense?

damn ***** dat was mean. Dat hurt my feelings...ima fuk u up *****

break yo moofukin self for ur e-cash hoe
                I meant that in a good way shawty.

Comment

Otra vez se perdio.

What a shame.

Comment

he got high and wandered off...he's a missing person case now

Comment

Working...
                    X