Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Michael Cohen to appear in court to strike plea deal

Comment

Cohen claiming the same thing dozens of time before arrest:

"I paid Stormy of my own accord as a favor to my good friend and client..."

Cohen after arrest and charges of not declaring $20 million:

"Trump told me to pay Stormy to INFLUENCE the election..."

Mueller and libatards:

"Yup, Cohen is totally credible!"

Ahh this is such a circus.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I'm sure Donald's head is spinning. Wouldn't be surprised if he just flees the country at this point.

Comment

Counts 7 & 8 are campaign finance violations regarding Stormy Daniels & Karen McDougal. Trump is on tape telling Cohen to pay off the National Enquirier for the Karen McDougal story

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Hahahahaha, I'm sure Donald's head is spinning. Wouldn't be surprised if he just flees the country at this point.

Comment

You clowns keep on circle jerking each other while Trump prepares for his second term, and rats go to jail...

Comment

Prosecutor: He was directed by the candidate (Trump) to make those payments

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Prosecutor: He was directed by the candidate (Trump) to make those payments
                  I'll post here what I posted in the other thread.
                  The campaign finance plea is odd. Is Cohen saying that he himself made an illegal contribution? If he did, then he has problems. If he is saying it was a contribution by Trump he is wrong on the law. Trump is allowed to make unlimited contributions to his own campaign under Buckley v. Velao.

(P.S. Buckley was Senator James L. Buckley, brother of William F. Buckley, Jr.)

So Cohen must be saying that he wasn't contributing on behalf of Trump as his agent but for himself. Remember billionaires do not sign their own checks so there's always someone else moving their money for them.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I'll post here what I posted in the other thread.
                    The campaign finance plea is odd. Is Cohen saying that he himself made an illegal contribution? If he did, then he has problems. If he is saying it was a contribution by Trump he is wrong on the law. Trump is allowed to make unlimited contributions to his own campaign under Buckley v. Velao.

(P.S. Buckley was Senator James L. Buckley, brother of William F. Buckley, Jr.)

So Cohen must be saying that he wasn't contributing on behalf of Trump as his agent but for himself. Remember billionaires do not sign their own checks so there's always someone else moving their money for them.
                    Two witches caught up today in this witch hunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X