Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Wilder expected to sign for a fight 1 year away with a flat fee??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Wilder expected to sign for a fight 1 year away with a flat fee??

Wilder is already the biggest idiot in heavyweight history by accepting a flat fee for the biggest HW clash of this era.. he'll be an even bigger idiot to accept this flat fee and wait 1 more year to get the fight.

this is a percentage split fight. not a flat fee. but Wilder's acceptance proves he wants to decapitate AJ and that's what we all wanna see.

get the body bag ready for the stiff juiced up bodybuilder.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Wilder is already the biggest idiot in heavyweight history by accepting a flat fee for the biggest HW clash of this era.. .
    Well he said he accepted it...

Wilder's acceptance proves he wants to decapitate AJ and that's what we all wanna see.
    Again, this is an important distinction which you seem to have failed to recognise. He 'said' he accepted it. He didn't actually do it. Accepting it would involve signing a contract. He didn't do that so he didn't accept it, he just said that he did.

Here's what you should do however. Keep on starting angry threads about how AJ is ducking the brave US champ. Post here and on other social media channels. Tell your buddies. You may have to first tell them who Wilder is, but then be sure to go on and tell them how hard he's tried to unify the division, all the great fighters he's beaten and how there's some coward in the UK who has never done anything comparable and yet has somehow wound up with 4 belts. Tell them that he blatantly ducks Deontay in favour of fighting obscure unranked opponents like Parker and Povetkin that no-one in boxing has ever heard of.

Keep on doing this till the fight is made, like it's always been planned to and you and similar minded people will help drive US PPV revenues up and earn the millionaires in the ring and in the respective camps even more money.

You'll also drive some of the forum members insane. But you already knew that.

Comment

I dont know if anyone in history has done that either.

Comment

He wasnt ......

He was expected to sign a fight he agreed to for a 2018 fight .

He then stated he wants 50 % AGAIN so Hearns only alternative with such a delusional character is not changing the contract and or freezing him out !

Get your winter coats ready !

Comment

I ask the GGG fans the same question because that is the reason they gave why it was OK for GGG to reject Canelo's flat fee offer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I ask the GGG fans the same question because that is the reason they gave why it was OK for GGG to reject Canelo's flat fee offer.
            I ask Wilder fans why Golovkin should've accepted a flat fee but not Wilder....

Note that I side with Wilder on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I ask Wilder fans why Golovkin should've accepted a flat fee but not Wilder....

Note that I side with Wilder on this.
              Yes, it works both ways.

I see both sides-Wilder should negotiate to get the best deal for himself, same as GGG. Wilder also has to understand that taking a crap deal and winning-like Floyd did with ODH or kovalev did with Cleverly -could reap more benefits.

Comment

Yes, it works both ways.

I see both sides-Wilder should negotiate to get the best deal for himself, same as GGG. Wilder also has to understand that taking a crap deal and winning-like Floyd did with ODH or kovalev did with Cleverly -could reap more benefits.
                how is it a crap deal when floyd made $25 mil for the oscar fight while oscar made $52 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  how is it a crap deal when floyd made $25 mil for the oscar fight while oscar made $52 mil?
                  It is without question that Floyd pushed the sales of this fight and made 24/7 the hit it was. Floyd's work selling this fight rewarded ODH far more than it did Floyd.

Comment

It is without question that Floyd pushed the sales of this fight and made 24/7 the hit it was. Floyd's work selling this fight rewarded ODH far more than it did Floyd.
                    all that doesnt matter. im wondering how did floyd take a crap deal when floyd made $25 mil for that fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X