No announcement yet.

help...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help...

ok i cant really think of a good schedule to work on , ive seen a lot of ur guys schedules on threads and i was wandering if you could help me. ill tell you what i do and how everything is just post what you think i should do.

i weigh between 128-136 I run about once a week a mile n a half at training . Training is mon tues and thurs 6-7pm after school wich is 7-3 i take an hour to do w/e i want eat, play video games exc. then its about 430, i get ready for practice at about 530 stretching lifting weights shadow box. Its winter so i dont have a lot of time to run because by the time its night its cold. What i really need is just a running shedule and a schedule that may help me gain weight . anyone wanna help?

oh ya and if you help me and I do ur schedule and i like it ill give you good karma wich i geuss is like gold on here lol

Comment

Originally posted by cms
      oh ya and if you help me and I do ur schedule and i like it ill give you good karma wich i geuss is like gold on here lol
      lmao
      not from a small karma fish like yourself
      just do it the good ole fashion way

CMS will GIVE **** TO ANYONE that HELPS HIM

Comment

lol thanx i geuss lol

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
          lmao
          not from a small karma fish like yourself
          just do it the good ole fashion way

CMS will GIVE **** TO ANYONE that HELPS HIM
          lol abdiel you never cease to dish out the unique posts around here man lol

Comment

''dang'' it when the ''heck'' am i going to get some ''flooking'' help on this lol.............i cencored it for the ppl who dont like those ''bad'' words

Comment

Originally posted by cms
              ''dang'' it when the ''heck'' am i going to get some ''flooking'' help on this lol.............i cencored it for the ppl who dont like those ''bad'' words
              you'll have to wait til someone who can give you what ya need is online. am sure you'll find them soon enough...

Comment

yup im just hoping quick so i can use it this week lol

Comment

set your alarm for 5:00/30am, hop in the cold shower and go run
                  as for gaining weight lift as heavy as u can when u do your weights, low reps heavy lifts
                  proteins!!! get plenty of proteins into ur system
                  carbs!!! get plenty of carbs into ur system

u say u dont have much time, gaining weight doesnt require mass gym hours, u could spend 8 hours a day in gym and get no bigger than someone doin 2 hours a day, ur muscles dont grow in the gym, the grown when ur resting
                  when u lift heavy ur muscles need 2 recover so make sure ur getting rest as well

im not much on diet, ull need 2 ask someone who knows more about that, but if u dont eat the right amounts of the right food u wont get ne bigger

Comment

thanx ill take all of that into mind

Comment

Working...
                    X