No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Fix
    this series is going 6, spurs will win thier third championship in the last 7 years

detroit had a good run but a repeat isnt in the cards

its likely though that these two teams will play for the championship next year as well.

they are the best two teams in the leauge hands down

ITs' sad...had the Pistons denied Robert Horry that last three last night then I would probably be here saying that^^^

Damn 1000 posts...we've posted in this ***** more than anyone.

I agree with them being the two best teams. The only difference is that we have the wild card (Darko Milicic). Our starters are also a bit younger than yours collectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
      this series is going 6, spurs will win thier third championship in the last 7 years

detroit had a good run but a repeat isnt in the cards

its likely though that these two teams will play for the championship next year as well.

they are the best two teams in the leauge hands down
      I second every word you said. By the way the Lakers might get Carlos Boozer.

The buzz is back about a deal that would send forward Carlos Boozer from Utah to the Lakers for Devean George, Caron Butler and Vlade Divac. It would free up the Jazz from the remaining $60 million of Boozer's contract, all three contracts end next summer, and would put Boozer next to Lamar Odom up front for the Lakers and new coach Phil Jackson. Just as this hit the rumor mill at the All-Star break, it's rolling again as Boozer's agent Rob Pelinka, who also represents Kobe Bryant, has tossed it out there again.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
        ITs' sad...had the Pistons denied Robert Horry that last three last night then I would probably be here saying that^^^

Damn 1000 posts...we've posted in this ***** more than anyone.

I agree with them being the two best teams. The only difference is that we have the wild card (Darko Milicic). Our starters are also a bit younger than yours collectively.
        Your kiding about Darko right? I dont think Brown has done anything to get him up to his potential in the in the years to come.

Comment

• You guys have nothing to base your opinions of Darko on. Dude hasn't played major minutes but three or four times...and every time he's started/played big minutes/whathaveyou hes done VERY well.

I've seen him in shoot-arounds and practices and this mother****ers very talented. If the Pistons don't win the title this year, there isn't as much pressure on them to repeat or have such an incredible season next year. I think we'll have a lot more time to move Darko along and get him better minutes. You guys will see man. 2-3 years and he's gonna be a ptp'er. Think Dirk Nowitzki without the 3 ball but with better post play, defense, and rebounding.

Comment

You guys have nothing to base your opinions of Darko on. Dude hasn't played major minutes but three or four times...and every time he's started/played big minutes/whathaveyou hes done VERY well.

I've seen him in shoot-arounds and practices and this mother****ers very talented. If the Pistons don't win the title this year, there isn't as much pressure on them to repeat or have such an incredible season next year. I think we'll have a lot more time to move Darko along and get him better minutes. You guys will see man. 2-3 years and he's gonna be a ptp'er. Think Dirk Nowitzki without the 3 ball but with better post play, defense, and rebounding.
            Dude hasn't played major minutes but three or four times....
            Thankyou.
            I can look talented just shooting around OG.
            I have doubt Darko is talented I just dont Larry has done anything to secure his future as a great BB player.

Comment

• Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
              Dude hasn't played major minutes but three or four times....
              Thankyou.
              I can look talented just shooting around OG.
              I have doubt Darko is talented I just dont Larry has done anything to secure his future as a great BB player.

That's the thing though. I think you're used to seeing Amare Stoudemire and think everyone should just perform right away. Do you understand how many people wrote off McGrady and Jermaine O'Neal when they weren't getting any minutes because they were behind Sheed and Carter respectively? I think that's what is happening to Darko right now.

I believe in Joe Dumars. He's the best GM in the league right now for my money and has put together an excellent team from scratch. If he drafted Darko Milicic then he did it for a reason...give hime time.

And oh yeah...I want to see you run off 70-100 elbow jumpers in a row non-stop in practice. I used to have to make 15-20 in a row for HS ball and I thought that was hard.

Comment

That's the thing though. I think you're used to seeing Amare Stoudemire and think everyone should just perform right away. Do you understand how many people wrote off McGrady and Jermaine O'Neal when they weren't getting any minutes because they were behind Sheed and Carter respectively? I think that's what is happening to Darko right now.

I believe in Joe Dumars. He's the best GM in the league right now for my money and has put together an excellent team from scratch. If he drafted Darko Milicic then he did it for a reason...give hime time.

And oh yeah...I want to see you run off 70-100 elbow jumpers in a row non-stop in practice. I used to have to make 15-20 in a row for HS ball and I thought that was hard.
                I see what you mean but I think they should play him a lot more in the reg. season.What your asking for right now is too much for me now. Maybe when I was 17 and 18 all coaches thought Id get a BB scholarship for a small college atleast.But that was then and this now, I have trouble zooming by people for a lay now.

Comment

I see what you mean but I think they should play him a lot more in the reg. season.What your asking for right now is too much for me now. Maybe when I was 17 and 18 all coaches thought Id get a BB scholarship for a small college atleast.But that was then and this now, I have trouble zooming by people for a lay now.

Yeah I'd like to see him get some more PT this year too and will be disappointed if he gets the same **** he's gotten in the past. We have to get him on-court experience because thats the best kind.

I'm so out of shape I'd be lucky to hit 10 in a row right now. And I'm not even fat or anything it's just I have no wind in me...I run out of breath in like 2 seconds.

Comment

Yeah I'd like to see him get some more PT this year too and will be disappointed if he gets the same **** he's gotten in the past. We have to get him on-court experience because thats the best kind.

I'm so out of shape I'd be lucky to hit 10 in a row right now. And I'm not even fat or anything it's just I have no wind in me...I run out of breath in like 2 seconds.
                    what you trying to say? You think im fat?
                    I know what you mean Im a smoker, I run a mile and im dead for the rest of the day.When i go to the park and run games the first five minutes are hell for me I get really winded after that im cool.

Comment

what you trying to say? You think im fat?
                      I know what you mean Im a smoker, I run a mile and im dead for the rest of the day.When i go to the park and run games the first five minutes are hell for me I get really winded after that im cool.

Nah man you look like a linebacker from your pic. Is that you with Lacy btw?

I don't smoke really except for the occasional joint/blunt but I just have poor stamina unless i'm in very good shape.

I'm out for the rest of the day peace...

Comment

Working...
                      X