No announcement yet.

Anybody buy Borderlands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Anybody buy Borderlands?

Game is too sick,got it today,its like this years co-op game of the year,i was playing as Roland,but ive changed to Mordecai the hunter,im gona start with him later on,anybody wana play ?

very awesome like another fallout 3

Comment

I made a thread about it a while back and it got like two replies.

Bought it tuesday, found 1 copy, it was sold out everywhere.

The game is like crack, i don't even see time fly by while playing. So many guns, and the gameplay is on point, it will be compared a lot to fallout 3 but as far as the shooter mechanics go it ****s all over fallout 3. But it sure doesnt have the story of fallout 3, in borderlands the story tells itself within the game play, there is not cut scenes or long conversations.

I got a level 24 berserker so far, played a lot of random games in co-op, waiting for two real life friends of mine to get it, its sold out everywhere so they can't get it yet.
      Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-23-2009, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
        very awesome like another fallout 3
        yeah, exactly what I noticed. Probably gonna get it when I can get it cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          I made a thread about it a while back and it got like two replies.

Bought it tuesday, found 1 copy, it was sold out everywhere.

The game is like crack, i don't even see time fly by while playing. So many guns, and the gameplay is on point, it will be compared a lot to fallout 3 but as far as the shooter mechanics go it ****s all over fallout 3. But it sure doesnt have the story of fallout 3, in borderlands the story tells itself within the game play, there is not cut scenes or long conversations.

I got a level 24 berserker so far, played a lot of random games in co-op, waiting for two real life friends of mine to get it, its sold out everywhere so they can't get it yet.
          The only resemblance to fallout is the post apostolic world,thats the ONLY thing they have in common,other then that,not one thing at all,the color,gameplay and guns are completelty different

IVe been hearing this alot,that the game is sold out everywhere,funny,because not many people thought it would be a huge sell out game,even tough it looked sick,i didnt think that many people would buy it,but ive been hearing its sold out everywhere

I just started soldier again,im level 14,sick game

Comment

I was going to get it but got Fallout 3 Game Of the year edition instead

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
              The only resemblance to fallout is the post apostolic world,thats the ONLY thing they have in common,other then that,not one thing at all,the color,gameplay and guns are completelty different

IVe been hearing this alot,that the game is sold out everywhere,funny,because not many people thought it would be a huge sell out game,even tough it looked sick,i didnt think that many people would buy it,but ive been hearing its sold out everywhere

I just started soldier again,im level 14,sick game
              I agree, i wasn't saying they were the same at all, they are very different.

Borderlands is basically diablo 2 with guns, and the shooting mechanics are top notch, every single gun feels different. Plus playing it co-op is a blast, some of the boss fights are insane. This is the type of game that you need to play with other people, as it makes the game harder and crazier.

Honestly i know i'll put a lot of hours into this game, cause as soon as i get brick to level 50, i'm starting a new game with the soldier.
              Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-23-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Game looks good.. Going to get it soon.

Comment

I wasnt planning on buying another game until MW2 but I might take a look at this one.

Comment

Bought it for £30 from Ebay, cant wait till it comes in the post.

It was a toss up between borderlands and Forza 3, and borderlands was cheaper so I chose that.

Still really want Forza 3 though

Comment

Working...
                    X