Pancrase Features Barnett, Sinosic And Almeida This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pancrase Features Barnett, Sinosic And Almeida This Weekend

from http://www.mmaweekly.com/

Former UFC Champion Josh Barnett, along with UFC veterans Elvis Sinosic and Ricardo Almeida are just a few of the names that will be in action this weekend at the 10th Anniversary Pancrase show.

Sinosic posted an interested fact on the Underground this week as he gets ready to face another Octagon Veteran in Pancrase Star Sanae Kikuta.

"What you may not know is that Kikuta debuted in MMA on a RINGS card in '97, the same card that I debuted in Japan (against Tamura). "

This will be one of several anticpated fights that will also inculde the return of Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos.

Complete Card:
    Card Subject To Change

Pancrase rules:
    Josh Barnett vs. Yuki Kondo
    Elvis Sinosic vs. Sanae Kikuta
    Nilson de Castro vs. Akihiro Gono
    Evangelista 'Cyborg' Santos vs. Yuki Sasaki
    Crosley Gracie vs. Kiuma Kunioku
    Ricardo Almeida vs. Kazuo Misaki
    Osami Shibuya vs. Tohru Yano

Catch wrestling rules:
    Minoru Suzuki vs. Takashi Iizuka

In other Pancrase news there was also an announcement made yesterday on the official site that Ikuhisa Minowa has decided to take leave from the Pancrase Organization. Minowa is reportedly going to continue with intensive training in Japan for the next year to improve his overall skill level and may possibly return to compete in future Pancrase events.

barnett is the man and needs to come back to the ufc and reclaim his belt. maybe elvis won't get cut in this fight and lose by doctor stoppage but i see him still losing.

Comment

Ricardo all the way

Comment

<----------------------------

Comment

Kondo over Barnett? KONDO over BARNETT?! Diggler, 'splain this.

Comment

Lol..I think Diggler was just bull****tin'...right? I mean, Barnett outweighs Kondo by a ton and he's just too ****ing skilled for him.

I'm interested in how "Cyborg" is going to do. I heard that guy rocks.

Comment

Come on Elvis, I know you can win

Comment

Working...
              X