Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please! Lets get one thing straight about Lamont Peterson and his use of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please! Lets get one thing straight about Lamont Peterson and his use of PED's

I still see posts like this concerning Peterson's use of PED in the Khan fight:

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    I was actually talking about his life growing up homeless but whatever.Peterson has a low testorone level off an eldery and he used them too bump it up too levels that are legal in Vegas but he had his time out was stripped off a belt he was punished
    Peterson did not get punished by the IBF. He kept low in hope his cheating would be forgotten about. He did not get a fine, did not get a ban, did not have his belt taken and did NOT have to give in (a part) of his purse.

And another thing:

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Well clearly it isn't he is now on random drug testing

NO. Peterson is not participating in random drug testing since being caught by random drug testing. Peterson didn't participate in random drug testing for the Holt fight and isn't participating in it now either.

Just wanted that to get out of my chest.

I hope Lucas wrecks him.
    Last edited by wazaa.; 05-18-2013, 02:13 PM.

He'll always be PEDerson in my eyes.

Comment

All of us logical boxing fans want Peterson to get wrecked for being a pathetic drug cheat. Only a few certain fans continue to support him.

Comment

I hope Lucas wins, Garcia vs Lucas would be the best fight at 140.

Pederson deserves a brutal beating tonight and he might just get it. Pederson is tough though i'll give him that.

Comment

I hope Lucas batters his testosterone levels done further

Comment

I dunno how Matthysse didn't require PEDs testing for this fight knowing full well that PEDerson used them in the past

Comment

Considering my terrible luck in fights recently, Pederson will probably win. But I hope Lucas gives him a career ending beating. Piece of **** deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                I dunno how Matthysse didn't require PEDs testing for this fight knowing full well that PEDerson used them in the past
                Golden Boy refused to partake in testing for this fight.

Comment

Peterson isn't doing random testing and? He took a test after holt and holt was the one that was dirty. Pete requested it for the khan fight and came up dirty . How many guys knowingly take a ped and ask for testing. Give him a break I don't see why you guys are gonna hold it over his head for the rest of his career when others cheated and no one cares

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Peterson isn't doing random testing and? He took a test after holt and holt was the one that was dirty. Pete requested it for the khan fight and came up dirty . How many guys knowingly take a ped and ask for testing. Give him a break I don't see why you guys are gonna hold it over his head for the rest of his career when others cheated and no one cares
                    Dumb people. The fool thought that he could beat Khan without PED's and was probably suspicious about Khan using PED's. But the idiot didn't know it takes more than months to get the drugs out of your blood. So he got caught.

Give him a break? Yeah, sure. Just look at them puppy wuppy eyes.

[IMG]http://*********************.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Lamont-Peterson-says-he-will-be-putting-in-extra-effort-to-beat-Amir-Khan-in-his-hometown-Boxing-102595.jpg[/IMG]

He looks so innocent.

Comment

Working...
                    X