Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Badou Jack: Rematch Must Be in Canada!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Of course it “must be in Canada.” Easier to have a ref in your back pocket to protect you from body shots. And to let you hug the f.uck outta your opponent for half the fight when you’re dawg ass tired and can barely standup straight.
    Ref definitely dropped the ball. If Badou Jack was as popular as Loma or Joshua there would have been 20 threads about how bad the ref was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
      gvozdyk is mandatory immediate rematch not allowed
      He’s going to have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I don’t want to get into politics but am sure it would be very hard for him to get a work visa for a fight in America. He might be able to fly to America but I doubt he gets the necessary work visa.
        I hear ya, I assume work visas for athletes must be pretty lax between The US and Canada since the NBA and MLB travel back and forth nightly... Lots of convicted felons in the NBA

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          It was only 4K people in attendance. Take the fight somewhere else. Toronto is not a boxing city and the ref was HORRIBLE.

which is a joke, since I went to buy tickets and they were insanely expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            With his past criminal record I doubt he can fight anywhere else.
            As Floyd pointed out. Yes. This is the reason his fights can't be anywhere else. Poor guy

Comment

Everyone of his fights have been in Canada for a reason people....Guy can't leave the country to work

Comment

If the rematch happens it should be in Canada l. Adonis still holds the strap if Jack wants it he’s going to have to go back and try and take it

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  which is a joke, since I went to buy tickets and they were insanely expensive.
                  Tickets started at 40.00 and ringsides were 320.00

That’s really reasonable

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Everyone of his fights have been in Canada for a reason people....Guy can't leave the country to work
                  Probably just can’t fight in the States. I’m sure if he wanted to he could fight almost anywhere else in the world but he has the strap why leave home

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Gvozdyk. Gvozdyk, or Kovalev, or Bivol, or Beterbiev. Time to face the best, not Badou Jack.
                  Gvozdyk hasn’t beaten anyone yet , Bivol has 1 decent name and Beterbiev never fights right

Jack has a better resume and earned a shot more then those 3

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  Of course it “must be in Canada.” Easier to have a ref in your back pocket to protect you from body shots. And to let you hug the f.uck outta your opponent for half the fight when you’re dawg ass tired and can barely standup straight.
                  If the ref was in Adonis pocket he’d have docked Jack a point for the low blows

Comment

Stevenson has Gvozdyk problems now. He should vacate and let the real fighters like Jack and Gvozdyk fight it out. Gvozdyk is fuming for a mando shot.

Comment

Jack is a warrior who's been getting shafted by the judges almost traditionally now!

He punishes and beats up his opponents and nearly gets them outta there and somehow judges are not sure what to score anymore!

I mean it's boxing, hit and don't get hit!

I think Badou Jack showed who got hit more, look at Stevenson's face, swollen with a belt that should've been given to Jack!

I favor Jack by KO next time, he'll wanna start earlier but i think he'll use his jab more an still be cautious so he's still scoring but playing it safe!

Adonis won't get lucky a second time and Ian John Lewison was totally paid off, warned Stevenson about the holding and kept allowing him to continue holding excessively for the remainder of the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X