Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White crime in America: White mob starts riot and loots in Huntington Beach, Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fishscale

Idk why you said the Z-Clan are avoiding this thread, I assumed it was because it portrays white people in a bad light? Thus my reply.

The overall point of my statement was that they hide from BPP, which they do.

This is fake news you know, right?
    How do they hide?

On another not those figures fishscale presented are absolutely horrifying..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      You realize how atrocious that is right when you account for like 12% of the US population? Where as whites account for 72%? That's without pointing out the fact Mexicans and Latinos are also considered "White" when they're charged with crimes, murders etc.

You account for 12% of the population yet commit 50% of the murders while the people that account for 72% of the population only commit 45% of the murders? That's atrocious, I'd be ashamed.

It's been proven that if your black and commit a crime, your more than likely to get charged, according to well known studies.

For those percentages to be as close to whites (despite the biased law system) is shocking.

Also, crime in the black community is economic based. Middle class and well to do blacks aren't committing these crimes. There is a small demographic of blacks that make up almost all of that percentage (mostly gangs) and all it takes is just moving away from gang related areas and your fine.

No I didn't. What purpose does showing that 72% of the population commits less than 50% of the murders prove? How is it even relevant other than to make black people look even worse?
      Neither you or I know that for a fact as the article states "of the individuals who races is known". Notice how in almost 50% of those cases the races is "unknown" (in the data that tries to show that blacks commit 50% of the murders in the US) further making those numbers misleading.

In fact, the link I posted in my second reply shows murders over the course of a decade. Based off of those stats, blacks only commit 36% of the known murders.

12% commit 50% of the murders. You realize that means if every black person in America were to leave that the murder rates would instantly half, right?

You think that's acceptable, do you?
      SMH @ the racism in this post. What do you mean if every black person was to leave America? Nevermind the ridiculous mindset you have........what I do know is that if every white person was to leave, murder rates would instantly be cut in half as well. What's your point again?

What I also know is that crime in America is at a historical low point, despite you and your clansman/foxnews puppets attempts at trying to stir up racial tension and demonize blacks
      Last edited by Khalid X; 08-01-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
        Here is some data from the Wall Street Journal
        http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/?...t-wsj#view=all

Also from 2000-2010 there have been 189,373 murders, 36.2% commited by blacks and 26.3% commited by whites, and about 27.3 were commited by a person whose race was unknown

BTW I like how the media (pretty much foxnews) likes to portray blacks as inherently violent, when that is further from the truth. They always like to show a stat here or there without given you all the numbers.

They tell you that 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks, but conveniently leave out the fact that 86% of whites are killed by other whites.

They claim that 50% of murders are committed by blacks, but leave out the fact that 45% of murders are committed by whites.
        I am not racist but there is an issue amongst black teens. I live in London n the UK and there is an issue about trying to be gangster.

Black people here statistically do more crime than the population %. Same with Asians to a lesser extent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_an...United_Kingdom

The problem is, black people on the whole like to point at other numbers of whites etc... and not tackle the issue here. That is a shame. There are groups who try to mentor black and Asian kids which is good, but there is a problem that is undeniable.

The same with school. Black Caribbean kids are smart, but still less likely to do well in school.

This is a quote from a black teacher:

They are not subjects of institutional racism.

‘They have failed their GCSEs because they did not do the homethe-work, did not pay attention and were disrespectful to their teachers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-academic.html

Now I would agree with this. out of 30 students, I was in a class with 10 black guys. Only one of them got 5 A to C's. Some were not stupid at all, but ****ed about in class daily. I am not sure why, or what can be done to help, but if you don't put in the work, then you will not get results. No education means you will likely struggle as an average person to get a good job.

Comment

Oh, and I grew up with many black friends. I live in an area with much higher % of black people than other areas.

I am just pointing out my impression of things, but also showing you numbers that suggest I am right. I you want to argue then do so, but denial is often a cause of problems persisting. Like Denzel Washington in the movie Flight, you have to admit then problem to resolve it.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            The overall point of my statement was that they hide from BPP, which they do.

This is fake news you know, right?
            Why do they hide? Also, I thought it was fake news but then I saw an article about the guy having to apologize for spewing fake statistics so now I'm not even sure?

Originally posted by Brother Khalid
            It's been proven that if your black and commit a crime, your more than likely to get charged, according to well known studies.
            [Citations needed]

There is a small demographic of blacks that make up almost all of that percentage (mostly gangs) and all it takes is just moving away from gang related areas and your fine.
            That's a total lie and you know it. You're making the false assumption that those black people only stay in their own community, wrong, where do you think they go when looking for places to rob? What type of people do you think they target? Poor black people in their own neighborhoods? Wrong. They go to middle class areas to rob middle class white people because they know they have valuables worth robbing and they know they're easier targets.

You've also opened up a can of worms by admitting people have justification to move away and distance themselves from these types of black people, if it's okay to do that how can you complain that people are prejudice against you? Maybe if your race wasn't accounting for 50% of the murders whilst being 12% of the population, people wouldn't be so weary of you.

Neither you or I know that for a fact as the article states "of the individuals who races is known". Notice how in almost 50% of those cases the races is "unknown" (in the data that tries to show that blacks commit 50% of the murders in the US) further making those numbers misleading.

In fact, the link I posted in my second reply shows murders over the course of a decade. Based off of those stats, blacks only commit 36% of the known murders.
            Who cares about what you posted when we have FBI data to go by which states 50% of blacks do commit the murders?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ndhomicidemain

SMH @ the racism in this post. What do you mean if every black person was to leave America? Nevermind the ridiculous mindset you have........what I do know is that if every white person was to leave, murder rates would instantly be cut in half as well. What's your point again?
            If every white person were to leave murder rates would be cut by less than half and your whole country would collapse into ruin. Think of Detroit, except everywhere now.

What I also know is that crime in America is at a historical low point, despite you and your clansman/foxnews puppets attempts at trying to stir up racial tension and demonize blacks
            The only people stirring up racial tension and doing any demonizing is the liberal media and your kind. "LETS KILL WHITEY" "JUSTICE FOR TRAYBAH" "KILL A CRACKER" "RACIST NEO NAZI OVERLORD SLAYS 5 YEAR OLD BLACK AFRICAN PRINCE IN COLD BLOOD"

etc.

Comment

The reason we probably didn't hear about this is because white people don't complain when the police do their job and make arrests against mobs and criminals.

If this was a black group you would have several black figureheads coming out denouncing the police for using strong arm tactics and racism, thus the media furore would begin.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                The reason we probably didn't hear about this is because white people don't complain when the police do their job and make arrests against mobs and criminals.

If this was a black group you would have several black figureheads coming out denouncing the police for using strong arm tactics and racism, thus the media furore would begin.
                Actually if this was a group of black people, there would be ten threads here and racists would come out of the wood work to make almost racist comments.

Comment

If you don't think there's a problem in the black community, especially among young black males, then you are either in denial or just covering it up.

I will say this, the problem has nothing to do with skin color, it has everything to do with economic status. When you defend, or make excuses for this issue, you are ADDING to the problem, not doing something to fix it.

72% of black babies are born out of wedlock, that is the underlining issue here. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    If you don't think there's a problem in the black community, especially among young black males, then you are either in denial or just covering it up.

I will say this, the problem has nothing to do with skin color, it has everything to do with economic status. When you defend, or make excuses for this issue, you are ADDING to the problem, not doing something to fix it.

72% of black babies are born out of wedlock, that is the underlining issue here. Plain and simple.
                    What about the never snitch mentality as well??

I saw some documentary today guy is out in philly with Police... many black youths out on the street corner.. up comes one who got shot in the neck not so long ago. The guy asked him did he know the shooter.. "nope".. If you did know the shooter.. would you report him/get him locked up "nope"..

A guy tried to ****ing kill you and your just happy to let him walk away because of some BS street code..

Police are heavy handed.. but with the scum they are dealing with in those areas its needed.. and if no one is talking to them ofc they have to make random searches very often..

But yeah many of these kids growing up with only 1 parent.. and usually a mother.. once the kid is big enough.. its hard for them to keep control of them.. especially with all these **** outside influences..

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      What about the never snitch mentality as well??

I saw some documentary today guy is out in philly with Police... many black youths out on the street corner.. up comes one who got shot in the neck not so long ago. The guy asked him did he know the shooter.. "nope".. If you did know the shooter.. would you report him/get him locked up "nope"..

A guy tried to ****ing kill you and your just happy to let him walk away because of some BS street code..

Police are heavy handed.. but with the scum they are dealing with in those areas its needed.. and if no one is talking to them ofc they have to make random searches very often..

But yeah many of these kids growing up with only 1 parent.. and usually a mother.. once the kid is big enough.. its hard for them to keep control of them.. especially with all these **** outside influences..
                      Well that actually exists in all street cultures. It's no different with Latino's, Italians, Irish etc..

I just think the apologists for what is going on in the black community are doing more damage to the cause than actually doing what they think they are doing and that's defending their cause.

When prominent black people speak out an say there is a problem, they are called "Uncle Toms" by the black community. It's very sad because there is a dire problem with young black people, I mean look at Chicago and what is going on there.

Comment

Working...
                      X