Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To what degree will Pacs legacy be haunted by the fact he never "took the test"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

This is boxings steroid era. Like I said before the fact that a fighter as prominent as Pacquiao hasnt taken OSTs for even one fight is disturbing. Not to mention all the PED drama surrounding him.

Maybe his next fight will have them.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
      I stopped reading at the bold.

Do you really think USADA would cover up failed tests for a politically incorrect, law breaking, jail time serving boxer but chase down and completely expose a cyclist who had created a foundation that spends millions of dollars on cancer research? hahaha gtfoh
      GOOGLE. Thomas Hauser, GBP and USADA Morales covered up clown.
      Last edited by straightleft; 04-15-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

This is indeed the steroid era. I mean look at all of the steroid cheats getting popped left and right.

Berto, Peterson, Tarver, Bey, Wach, and possibly Holt etc. Crazy how many cheats there are. I wonder if Mayweather Sr. has made a comment about his fighter testing positive yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          Yes.

This is boxings steroid era. Like I said before the fact that a fighter as prominent as Pacquiao hasnt taken OSTs for even one fight is disturbing. Not to mention all the PED drama surrounding him.

Maybe his next fight will have them.
          Pacquiao has been blood tested several times already.

The reason he was suspicious of getting blood tested for mayweather was that he was blood tested 2 days before the morales fight, and then they tested him again the day before the fight. He felt they took too much blood and this weakened him.

That's why he asked for a cutoff because Erik Morales took so much blood from him so close to the fight. He didn't want it to happen again. Was 7 days really so unreasonable?

Pacquiao has passed every single test they have ever given him and shows zero evidence of ever using any illegal substances.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-15-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            This is indeed the steroid era. I mean look at all of the steroid cheats getting popped left and right.

Berto, Peterson, Tarver, Bey, Wach, and possibly Holt etc. Crazy how many cheats there are. I wonder if Mayweather Sr. has made a comment about his fighter testing positive yet?
            Are they all Filipino?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              About as much as JCC, Hearns, Durans, Leonards, Tysons, Holyfields, Morales, Barreras, Alis, Robinsons legacies are haunted.
              This is a different time, guy, where the age of ost is taking a strong holdin boxing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  Pacquiao has been blood tested several times already.

The reason he was suspicious of getting blood tested for mayweather was that he was blood tested 2 days before the morales fight, and then they tested him again the day before the fight. He felt they took too much blood and this weakened him.

That's why he asked for a cutoff because Erik Morales took so much blood from him so close to the fight. He didn't want it to happen again. Was 7 days really so unreasonable?

Pacquiao has passed every single test they have ever given him and shows zero evidence of ever using any illegal substances.
                  Then why refuse? Multiple times even as recent as the last Marquez fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    Then why refuse? Multiple times even as recent as the last Marquez fight?
                    Mayweather is the only one who's ever demanded testing from him. Who did he refuse?

He went from 24 days to 14 days to 7 days, to finally agreeing to the test because he just wanted to fight him. But at this point, mayweather wouldn't fight him unless he got all of the PPV and Pacquiao took a flat 40 mil.

Comment

I think with all the steroids in all sports and lance armstrong, mark maguire, bonds, shane mosely all being outted in reports...manny refusing the test will haunt him.

I think if he wasnt scared to take the test then he should of done it in other fights to show the world that the tests werent a problem.

any time a athlete refuses a test in this age a red flag should jump up for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X