Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Antonio Moran - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Antonio Moran - Face To Face, Final Presser

Haney, Moran Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Devin Haney is ready to step-up his goal of dominating the sport as he prepares to face Antonio Moran in his DAZN debut in the US at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland on Saturday May 25, also live on Sky Sports in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland).

[Click Here To Read More]

Let's see how Devin handles the taller fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Let's see how Devin handles the taller fighter.
      I wouldn't be surprised if Haney loses this one. Moran's tough as hell and went to WAR with Jose Pedraza not too long ago. Too much too soon for the 20 year old Haney I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if Haney loses this one. Moran's tough as hell and went to WAR with Jose Pedraza not too long ago. Too much too soon for the 20 year old Haney I say.

Where do you part timers come from??????wtf are you talking about..man..lol.holy s/hit people don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Moran should make it a tough fight

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

I don't know about that, that dude looks too slow for Haney.

Comment

I'm saying 117-111 Haney...I think Moran will make it interesting, but too much speed from Haney...Btw, Haney has a rocket of a jab.

Comment

Working...
              X