Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

NEW YORK The debate began raging far and wide Saturday night, as soon as referee Harvey Dock counted out Dominic Breazeale. Deontay Wilder's supporters pointed to his quick, spectacular knockout of Breazeale as evidence of the WBC heavyweight champion's superiority over Anthony Joshua. The British superstar's backers argued that Wilder merely dismantled an opponent Joshua had already ruined when he stopped Breazeale in the seventh round of their June 2016 bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That why we want to see it ,Who's going to land clean first
    Last edited by The3; 05-23-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

OK! Too much talking! Sign the contract!

Comment

KO was so glorious it made Dominic delete all his socials.

God know what his plan was, no head movement, thinking he can walk through shots to land his own saw him get dispatched with the quickness. You can't go in there so reckless against a guy with freakish power like Wilder.

Comment

At this level boxer always wins. Especially if they can punch also like josh. The fact Wilder punches 10% harder won't count for much.
          Fury can't punch but he outclassed wilder.

Comment

Deontay we all know you will KO stiff meathead Joshua, these modest words are only intended to curb the yellow streak on A.J's back that runs waay up his ass.

How is Anthony going to avoid that breakneck swift devasting right hand? Is Joshua going to put his arms up to block that batteringram? Joshua knows he's on borrowed time.

Comment

How about if you rather "write" some articles about the upcoming fights and fighters, instead of re-chewing statements from someone who fought last week.

Comment

Every single day, this overrated, WBC protected bum beater is mentioning AJ, but he won't sign to fight him. Wilde is the biggest fraud in boxing right now. And if you are a fan of his, you are ****ing ******ed

Comment

Lol @ Wilder trying to finesse Joshua's confidence to get him in the ring....

Easily spotted hustle since that's what we used to do in elementary school.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    At this level boxer always wins. Especially if they can punch also like josh. The fact Wilder punches 10% harder won't count for much.
                    Fury can't punch but he outclassed wilder.
                    Nope. Example: Frazier-Ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X