No announcement yet.

DBN Nation: ''Jacobs has BEST Resume (at 160)..''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    Right now, GGG has the best resume at 160, but Canelo is on the path to take it over.

A simple, effective plan.

1. Let the first GGG fight "marinate" into GGG's mid 30s

2. Use PEDs to gain an unfair advantage and blame it on Mexican meat

3. Get the corrupt judges' decision in the first fight

4. Let the second fight wait awhile while using PEDs to gain as much of an unfair advantage as possible. GGG is another year older and slower -- 36! (An age when almost nobody is remotely near their prime, especially guys who mix it up)

5. Use those judges to assure that the only way Jacobs can win is to get a KO. Not going to happen.

6. Third match, perhaps, with a 37 or 38 year old Golovkin who HAS to get a KO to win

I mean, this is a good deal!
    Lol. You have Golovkin’s legacy on the premise of Canelo. Cowards like you never mention Ward. Canelo has moved up in weight classes his whole career. The Ward vs GGG narrative predates anything involving Canelo

“154-168 easy for me”

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      You better be getting paid for all this DAZN promo.
      I don't think so because
      frankie2jabs = aboutfkntime.
      aboutfkntime = frankie2jabs

aboutfkntime has gone missing lately (isn't missed) and now we have another annoying, fixiated, one dimensional poster who just popped up since the other went missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        I don't think so because
        frankie2jabs = aboutfkntime.
        aboutfkntime = frankie2jabs

aboutfkntime has gone missing lately (isn't missed) and now we have another annoying, fixiated, one dimensional poster who just popped up since the other went missing.
        Show some respect.

aboutfkntime is Executive Vice President of Matchmaking at DAZN
        frankie2jabs is Executive Vice President of Sales at DAZN
        Curtis Harper is intern for Human Btch Services at DAZN

Comment

DBNation always has the black guy winning.

DBNation had Trout beating Canelo. Hell if I remember right they even had Kirkland beating Canelo and Kovalev beating Ward in the 2nd fight. I don't know how, but that's racism for ya

That's why I'm happy Ellie Sechbach is more popular and famous than DBN...should be DTNation (DeepThroatNation)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            Right now, GGG has the best resume at 160, but Canelo is on the path to take it over.

A simple, effective plan.

1. Let the first GGG fight "marinate" into GGG's mid 30s

2. Use PEDs to gain an unfair advantage and blame it on Mexican meat

3. Get the corrupt judges' decision in the first fight

4. Let the second fight wait awhile while using PEDs to gain as much of an unfair advantage as possible. GGG is another year older and slower -- 36! (An age when almost nobody is remotely near their prime, especially guys who mix it up)

5. Use those judges to assure that the only way Jacobs can win is to get a KO. Not going to happen.

6. Third match, perhaps, with a 37 or 38 year old Golovkin who HAS to get a KO to win

I mean, this is a good deal!
            Yuck. How can you even think with that much cock in your mouth?

GGG didn't move to the US (from Germany) until he was 28 years old and wasn't even relevant in the U.S. until 2013 when he beat Gabe Rosado and Curtis Stevens at 31 years of age.

In 2013 Canelo fought Mayweather at 152 pounds. Why would Canelo go from fighting @ 152 pounds against the face of boxing to fighting some nobody from Germany @ 160?

Canelo did not do that because that made no sense. Instead he went on to become (essentially) the unified champ at 154 which included some fights at 155 (Lara, etc.).

In 2015 Canelo would fight and beat Cotto and @155 (which is technically MW) and the highest weight Canelo had fought at (at that time). GGG refused to fight Canelo in a Middleweight fight saying he would not accept a catchweight.

GGG - also known as Borat - would go on to challenge Carl Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 pounds while requiring Andre Ward to fight at 164 (a catchweight). Borat also refused Kell Brook's request of 157 pounds (Borat don't do catchweights amirite) and instead required the full move from147 to 160...cementing his advantage (as he always does).

Borat lost a close decision in the first fight but was awarded a draw. Borat got pummeled in another close fight in the rematch and took an entire year off to recover from the beating.

Ca$hnelo runs Borat

BTW Joe Beamish I can tell you are Trump Trash. GTFO my country Nazi. My Grandfather was a war hero and he KILLED TRASH like YOU. GTFO BOY
            Last edited by Bjl12; 04-02-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

DBN are a bunch of loser racists.

Comment

Dude is a racist clown

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Yuck. How can you even think with that much cock in your mouth?

GGG didn't move to the US (from Germany) until he was 28 years old and wasn't even relevant in the U.S. until 2013 when he beat Gabe Rosado and Curtis Stevens at 31 years of age.

In 2013 Canelo fought Mayweather at 152 pounds. Why would Canelo go from fighting @ 152 pounds against the face of boxing to fighting some nobody from Germany @ 160?

Canelo did not do that because that made no sense. Instead he went on to become (essentially) the unified champ at 154 which included some fights at 155 (Lara, etc.).

In 2015 Canelo would fight and beat Cotto and @155 (which is technically MW) and the highest weight Canelo had fought at (at that time). GGG refused to fight Canelo in a Middleweight fight saying he would not accept a catchweight.

GGG - also known as Borat - would go on to challenge Carl Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 pounds while requiring Andre Ward to fight at 164 (a catchweight). Borat also refused Kell Brook's request of 157 pounds (Borat don't do catchweights amirite) and instead required the full move from147 to 160...cementing his advantage (as he always does).

Borat lost a close decision in the first fight but was awarded a draw. Borat got pummeled in another close fight in the rematch and took an entire year off to recover from the beating.

Ca$hnelo runs Borat
                  See I knew it.
                  You just couldn't stop yourself from spewing forth your GGG hate.
                  Your true colors just came out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    larryxxx..

Larry, what’s more racist, a discussion on GGG or when a poster says, “bruva, mayne, or diss right here mayne.”

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Racism isn't cool whether you're Donald Trump, WhiteWonderBreadMan, Joe Beamish or MalcolmX

Grow up kiddies
                      Last edited by Bjl12; 04-02-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X