Lorenzo Fertita on Affliction and Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorenzo Fertita on Affliction and Fedor

Lorenzo Fertita on Affliction and Fedor on 1:14...Like Father like Son

UFC doesn't have the best HW fighters though!

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
      UFC doesn't have the best HW fighters though!
      Because they don't have Fedor, Syliva, or AA anymore they don't have the overall best division?

Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by 75th View Post
        Because they don't have Fedor, Syliva, or AA anymore they don't have the overall best division?

Give me a break.
        those are some pretty big names. they also don't have Barnett or CroCop anymore. i'd say their heavyweight division is pretty weak right now and could use some more top talent. not to say there's another organization dominating this weight class because most of top heavyweight talent are spread out everywhere.

Comment

UFC top Heavyweights
          • Nogueira
          • Herring
          • Mir
          • Couture [Maybe?]

The skills/quality of the rest of the UFC heavyweights hail in comparison to Affliction's Heavyweight division.

Affliction top Heavyweights
          • Fedor Emelianenko [Should count as 10 Top Heavyweights.]
          • Josh Barnett
          • Tim Sylvia
          • Andrei Arlovski
          • Pedro Rizzo
          • Ben Rothwell
          • Aleksander Emelianenko

The Skill/Marketability of the Heavyweight division in the UFC takes back seat to Affliction's Heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by 75th View Post

Give me a break.
            You give me a Break!

I was specifically talking about the HW division. Dana's boss stated that the UFC has all the best fighters and he needs to fight in the UFC. Well, Fedor is a HW and Affliction has all the top HW's so Fedor doesn't need to go anywhere. Who the heck is there for him to fight in the UFC? ****ing Randy!? the guy is old and needs to retire cause fedor will knock him the **** out too!
            The UFC wants him only for the Payperview dollars. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fedor needs to fight Josh B! Cause Josh B is way superior than Randy at this point in their respective careers.

Comment

i think a Nog rematch would be better than Barnett. don't think Nog can take him but they'll still punish each other throughout the entire fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                i think a Nog rematch would be better than Barnett. don't think Nog can take him but they'll still punish each other throughout the entire fight...
                I have seen that fight happen already and do not want to see the same outcome. I want to see Fedor fight opponents who are game and have the physical ability to challenge him. No one in the UFC HW division has the ability to challenge him at this point. Not Nog, not Mir, for sure not Herring, Kongo or Brock. So all their hope lies in the hands of a Randy! Randy, the guy who got KO'd by Chuck, who was recently KO'd by the journeyman Rashad.

That's a real challenge there!

Comment

I have seen that fight happen already and do not want to see the same outcome. I want to see Fedor fight opponents who are game and have the physical ability to challenge him. No one in the UFC HW division has the ability to challenge him at this point. Not Nog, not Mir, for sure not Herring, Kongo or Brock. So all their hope lies in the hands of a Randy! Randy, the guy who got KO'd by Chuck, who was recently KO'd by the journeyman Rashad.

He got KO'd by Chuck at 205, didn't he? Like 30lbs below his normal weight?

Nogueira would love a rematch with Fedor, he's said it so many times. I even think that Frank Mir vs Fedor could end up being interesting.

Whoever fights Fedor will be interesting and it will sell. I mean, who doesn't want to see Fedor completely trash another contender?

Comment

i really don't think Barnett would put up much more of an impressive fight than Nog would. the bottom line is that, besides a random puncher's chance, there are no fighters that are in a position for a victory against Fedor at this time.

with that in mind, might as well make the fight as exciting as possible. Nog will not give up and those 2 make some of the most exciting matchups in MMA history. you're right in saying that Brock wouldn't stand a chance.....but he would come out like an animal and make it a pretty fun fight too.

Comment

Working...
                    X