No announcement yet.

Bisping vs Leben

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisping vs Leben

Ok i know its a little early but what does everyone think??

Personally i think Bisping is looking amazing at middleweight and should stop Leben. Hes aggressive, quick, and very very fit, i think he would be able to go 3 full rounds at a high pace if needed...

Leben, well hes Leben....aggressive, one punch KO power, pretty wild and therefore i think will leave himself open for the more technically skilled Bisping. Leben has a more than a punchers chance, hes a very good fighter but i think Bisping is just too much for most of the division at the mo (barring Silva and Franklin)...

vote and discuss
    Bisping by KO
    56.25%
    Bisping by Decision
    12.50%
    Leben by KO
    31.25%
    Leben by Decision
    0.00%

i think leben by ko.
    im not a fan of bisping but if you ask me i dont think he's that great. at his middleweight fight against mc carthy i believe, he looked solid and very skilled, but for how many knees and punches mc carthy took before he went down, i just dont think bisping has ko power. i mean he's well rounded and getting better, but his punching power doesnt even compare to leben. i would like to see leben win by early ko

Comment

I like Leben by ko. Bisping has the technically better striking, but Leben's chin and power will win it for him. And I don't think Bisping can win on the ground, Leben is a highly under-rated grappler.

Comment

Lebens iron chin and toughness will win him the fight IMO. I'm going with my boy Leben by KO.

Comment

I hate Leben and I love Bisping, so there is only one prediction I can make. Bisping to get the win, by decision.

Bisping will have the home crowd cheering him on and hopefully that will push him on.

Comment

Bisping by TKO

Comment

I give the edge to Bisping by KO, but I think this is really one of the better matchups of the year and I'll be pulling for Leben. I think Bisping is more solid, but Leben is tough and he's got granite in his fists so you never know.

Comment

Leben by late KO.

Comment

bisbing is going to win by KO with ease. Leiben is ****

Comment

Bisping will totally dominate Leben. It won't even be close. Tko/Ko Bisping, and I'll entertain any bet which says differently.

Comment

Working...
                    X