• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is a fan fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Froch is a fan fighter.
      Froch is a throwback fighter for sure!!!

Comment

thats another way to duck Stevenson who despite lacking technical skills, can KO anyone with a single punch. I dont think Froch is willing to take risk risk of missing a huge pay day with Kessler by being KTFO for 500k against Stevenson and make 2mil instead. In either case, I dont think Froch will win.

Comment

froch ducking stevenson ? Stevenson is as crude as oil when it first hits the surface - froch will seriously hurt him! the only guys that can beat a carl froch are guys with technique, because there aren't many out there that can match his will and heart - oh yeah doesn't the cobra have one of the best chinny chin chins in the game? the two guys he lost 2 both have very good technique, and jermain taylor had good technique at the time he fought froch.. I hate when cats get on here throwing the duck word around without thought, research, or common sense.

Comment

I hope Froch chooses Kessler over the scum Peado Rapist Stevenson.
            Last edited by richardt; 01-06-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Froch should vegetablize Stevenson first. Froch doing a number on Stevenson will increase the public's appetite for the Kessler-Froch fight

Comment

froch is a straight up badass, nobody can't hate him

Comment

That's what i'm talking about, War Cobra!!!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    thats another way to duck Stevenson who despite lacking technical skills, can KO anyone with a single punch. I dont think Froch is willing to take risk risk of missing a huge pay day with Kessler by being KTFO for 500k against Stevenson and make 2mil instead. In either case, I dont think Froch will win.
                    Who has stevenson KO'd?

No, I mean really.

Lucian Bute's power was meant to be irresistable until froch walked through his **** and ****ed him up.

"Adonis" will get it worst

Comment

Carl is all wrong for a guy like adonis

Adonis have pretty terrible footmovement and lacks in techniqe and explosivness, but he has huge power, but what he will find out too late is that hitting froch hard, will get him ****ed up.

Here is why

Look at the dirrel fight when dirrel landed something, froch exploded, look at the bute fight when Bute landed hard punches, Froch whent berserk and knocked him out.

Hitting Froch hard will get you no where, it will only motivate him more, you need to be higly technical and elussiv like ward to beat froch

Comment

Working...
                      X