Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel "Memo" Heredia says he is working with Guillermo Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
    Wrong. The major difference is that Nonito is the ONLY boxer undergoing VADA 24/7/365. He's the only boxer that can honestly claim to be clean, Period, End of story.
    Does VADA testing check for undetectable PEDs? The kind which Victor Conte and Memo Heredia are supposedly experts in?

And I've said it before but I'll say it again. Having Conte be associated with VADA...and then having one of the fighters he works with test with VADA....well, that seems like a big conflict of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Does VADA testing check for undetectable PEDs? The kind which Victor Conte and Memo Heredia are supposedly experts in?

And I've said it before but I'll say it again. Having Conte be associated with VADA...and then having one of the fighters he works with test with VADA....well, that seems like a big conflict of interest.
      He works/ed with Berto as well.... How did that work out???

Comment

Boxing needs to get rid of all these scumbags or just legalize peds.

Comment

MEMO works for USADA you know that right.

He said so himself that he helps USADA, he also is an snitch who is protected because he gave valuable info to Jeff Nowitzky or whoever that guy is. And Golden boy has a relationship with USADA.

VADA is more respectable because it was started and headed by Dr. Margaret Goodman a legit and honorable ringside doctor who created a lot of enemies in Nevada for her questioning their drug testing and the way they went about the health of the fighters, she sought out Conte's help, what better person to understand how to catch cheats than a reform cheater who cleaned up his act.

I believe Victor, I dont believe Memo that guy is a snitch and changed his name and two years after he was given leniency he was doing what he did best cheat, making undetectable drugs in mexico and bragging.

Comment

Memo acting like he's a trainer by wanting to beat one of Conte's fighters...Marquez really blew his head up

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Yeah, this is a bad move by Rigo, why put a black cloud over himself? Look what happened with Marquez so many people are saying he is on roids after he KO Pacman because of his link to Memo.
              Maybe so, but if he did do it, technically he got away with it. So Marquez benefited.

Comment

Working...
              X