Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Congratulations to Juan Manuel Marquez, legend in the sport

Comment

**** you *******s **** you *******s **** you *******s **** you *******s **** you *******s get your ass out of boxing

Comment

Does this lead to me having to watch Floyd take Marquez apart again?

Comment

It's over!!!!!!!!

**** you *******s **** you *******s **** you *******s **** you *******s **** you *******s get your ass out of boxing

Comment

Never saw this happening damn!! Marquez hell of a knockout, some beautiful shyt. My condolences to check_hooks,pac boy,puga, bombs where ever he at, jbpanama
              ..hell everybody who's hurt tonight.

Comment

all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real

Comment

awesome fight. i thought jmm was gonna lose...****...

Comment

This was one for boxing intelligence.

Pacquiao had all the speed and accuracy in his favour, but he was going into Marquez's right hand. Pacquiao needed to step to his right to throw his left i.e. away from Marquez's power hand.

Marquez steps to the left to throw his right, and boom, puts Pacquiao to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                      Man, if he didn't transform his body at the age of 39 years old, I'd agree with you. But JMM was too strong. Theres no proof, but come on man, the dudes juiced up. His power was evident from that first knock down, Manny even anticipated it, and still got knocked down.
                      Lol his midsection/torso isnt that much different, and that can come from a great workout regimen, anyone can do that at plenty ages. Him getting bigger from lifting weights can happen to anyone too. It's not like he went up in weight. When i was lifting weights,doing cardio, and torso workouts, i was gaining muscle yet losing fat. I stayed around the same weight, 180.

Comment

Working...
                      X