Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao drops from the top two of SI.coms p4p ratings for 1st time since 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao drops from the top two of SI.coms p4p ratings for 1st time since 2008

Andre Ward rises four spots from No. 6 to No. 2 with his spectacular TKO victory over Chad Dawson, who drops out of the ratings from No. 12. The shake-up means Manny Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez and Nonito Donaire each drop one spot. Dawson's departure elevates Orlando Salido, Abner Mares and Carl Froch one rung -- and enables 47-year-old Bernard Hopkins to rejoin the list at No. 15.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz265SRga74

It is only a matter of time before he is number 1, Andre Ward that is~

Comment

He should be lowered. Any way you look at it he lost one of his last two fights.

Comment

I dont even agree with manny being #3. Hes behind martinez aswell in my book.

With that said, i feel people are having too much of a knee jerk reaction to wards win. A good win no doubt, but cottdamn dawson wouldnt even let his hands go, something hes had trouble doing in the past aswell.

And....with that said loll, i cant complain much at all with him being considered #2, i personally have martinez at #2 and ward 3. Its all subjective opinions anyway

Comment

Oh man, are they going to be mad with this one.....
          Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-10-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao hasn't done anything in years to justify being in the top 5.

The business of boxing knows that his supporters are zealots and therefore good for PPV buys, ticket sales and merchandise sales.

They want to keep the ones who are willing to pay for Pacquiao's bullshit fights happy.

Yet they won't release the official PPV buys.

You gotta love the way Arum strings them along. Its really sad, yet amusing at the same time.

Comment

manny should be taken out of top 10

Comment

SI editor must be a *****

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  manny should be taken out of top 10
                  I feel the same way after his last 3 fights, but I wasn't going to be the one to say it.

Comment

he shouldnt be in the top 5

Comment

Working...
                    X