Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield Broke. Selling off Championship belts, Olympic medal, etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame but I have more sympathy for Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      The man lost a fortune If like 400 mil in a span something like 10 years

Hard to feel sorry. His great great great grand children should have been set for life
      Yup, he made teh type of money where his blood line would have never have to see proverty again, yet he ****ed it all up.

Comment

This literally hurts me to see this as I know him personally and he is one of my dad's good friends from way back when they fought in the amateurs. Sucks.

Comment

What on earth did this guy do with all the money he earned? Did he burn it? Did he put it under a rock? Did he take buckets of it too the club? He's such an intelligent fighter, but he's an absolute douche bag outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            This literally hurts me to see this as I know him personally and he is one of my dad's good friends from way back when they fought in the amateurs. Sucks.
            I remember when you posted a photo of Evander in your house, Such a shame that he wasted it all away

Comment

I always liked and respected Holyfield. But you can't have kids all over the place by differerent women and not expect life to turn round and bite you.

Comment

Don't feel sorry for him at all. He had too many kids by way too many kids. He also bought huge homes. If you can't be somewhat smart about your finances and take sex seriously well then this happens. He made more money than all of us will combined so fuk it.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I remember when you posted a photo of Evander in your house, Such a shame that he wasted it all away
                  Yea man. And that's why he kept fighting, he HAD to.

Comment

He giving it to Cleflo Dollar to keep his seat in the front of the church

Comment

this **** boggles the mind to a "working class" person like me

gimmie 2 million id be set for life, these guys making 200 million
                      and can't keep it together...
                      I feel sorry for him but damn come on.

Comment

Working...
                      X