No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Anyways, it is a bit weird his fiance isn't there eh??

I know my girl sure as hell would be there.

I can't imagine how good he must be feeling right now... I'd be like... take me to McDonalds, I need a cheeseburger
    Not my girl. She would make me walk home! Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Looks like FRAUD, has after all this time, Developed a Fan Base...
      Yup you dont sell as many OFFICIAL PPVs as him without a fanbase

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Ali and Leonard are still alive.
      Im not some uneducated imbecile, I know what i said and Ali and Leonard were included.

Comment

• damn floyd, did'nt you wanna get some poosy before anything?.....oohh, i forgot...nevermind

Comment

• Well yep ok

Comment

• If he eats well and exercises light for 3 months then announces a fight to train for 10 weeks he'll be just fine. And the fight will sell big because of his 24/7 series "jailtime exposed"...hell, I'm watchin....whoop'm all out Floyd! U got 2-3 more great performances/immense paydays left in you mang....

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
              Yup you dont sell as many OFFICIAL PPVs as him without a fanbase

Im not some uneducated imbecile, I know what i said and Ali and Leonard were included.
              U not an Imbicile??? Had me Fooled!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
                If he eats well and exercises light for 3 months then announces a fight to train for 10 weeks he'll be just fine. And the fight will sell big because of his 24/7 series "jailtime exposed"...hell, I'm watchin....whoop'm all out Floyd! U got 2-3 more great performances/immense paydays left in you mang....
                Will FRAUD, have time, to get ROIDED UP, and Cycle OFF?
                Seems kinda Close, these things take Time, but BOY seems
                to have Mastered Them....
                Last edited by jbpanama; 08-04-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• @ panama.......

Just about everyone worth talking about on this site has taken some form of juice @ some point during their pro career bro(as we are slowly seeing it exposed). And yes, I believe Floyd probably has too -which would explain why he called it out to the public when Manny Pac was on his "hyper-aggressive" face-smashing streak in TX a couple years back. Regardless, Floyd is still the most impressive fighter out there BUT has peaked-out most definitely...so however you want to call it...he's gonna come back and beat someone's ass and get an immense amount of $$$ for it - and then probably do it again after...hopefully we get Floyd vs Manny...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Maybe its me, and I hate to degenerate myself to this level of master thinking, but doesn't it seem like just a few of Pacquiaos diehard fans went to their alts so that they could dis Floyd, lmao.
                    Most have been banned. The other few have been warned that they will be banned if they don't stop trolling and the remaining who are having a circle jerk on here are alts and or trolls who I see being banned in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                    X