No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

If Mayweather-Pacquiao is going to be a no go, than why doesn't Manny fight Bradley, instead of Cotto way back down at 147 lbs???

Bradley is unbeaten, in his prime, Top 10 P4P, has fought at 147 before. Why not fight Timothy Bradley???

If you didn't seem as smart as you do. I would have thought that you're an alt of LarryX. But, you're the 2nd coming of LarryX with as many threads you create.

To answer your question the main reason why they would choose Cotto over Bradley. Is because Cotto brings more fans so more money. More PPV sells with the less risk or at the very risk the same amount of risk. Than what Bradley would bring.

It does suck though. I rather have Pac-Bradley than Pac-Cotto II. The latter is just a waste a time. Been there, done that. Lets get some new blood in the mix.

That is why I liked Floyd-Ortiz so much. Not because Ortiz was a threat(I never saw him as a threat) I really never thought much of Ortiz. And, still don't. I don't think he's that good, I think he is an average at best type fighter. But, it was new blood in there. Not the same past prime recycled fighter.

Comment

Because there is a decent chance that pac-man could lose

Because there is a decent chance that pac-man would lose....roach would never allow it....arum would allow it in a year or two after hes finished with manny and cuts bait.

Comment

definitely better than pac vs cotto 2....****, id rather pac fight lamont than cotto again...and i got love for cotto...

would pay for floyd vs cotto too...

Comment

because Bradley would beat him and ruin any chances of a Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight and Bradley probably refused to take a dive for Pacquiao lol

plus Arum knows that Cotto has a style that Pacquiao could look impressive against...makes me wonder if Cotto took the dive in the first fight and now he will get the chance to really fight Pacquiao with out the FIX BEING IN...just a thought

it is just suspect to me that you would make a rematch for a fight that wasn't even close the first time...JUST SAYING!

Comment

I hate the Cotto rematch for Pac. I'm not going to defend this ****.

Pac's name will carry Bradley into the PPV box office. He doesn't need Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              If you didn't seem as smart as you do. I would have thought that you're an alt of LarryX. But, you're the 2nd coming of LarryX with as many threads you create.

To answer your question the main reason why they would choose Cotto over Bradley. Is because Cotto brings more fans so more money. More PPV sells with the less risk or at the very risk the same amount of risk. Than what Bradley would bring.

It does suck though. I rather have Pac-Bradley than Pac-Cotto II. The latter is just a waste a time. Been there, done that. Lets get some new blood in the mix.

That is why I liked Floyd-Ortiz so much. Not because Ortiz was a threat(I never saw him as a threat) I really never thought much of Ortiz. And, still don't. I don't think he's that good, I think he is an average at best type fighter. But, it was new blood in there. Not the same past prime recycled fighter.
              That's what I was thinking.... Bradley... nobody knows who he is right now (from a world wide perspective and a casual fan perspective.) Arum needs to get him out there so people know who Bradley is... I was hoping for a JMM fight, but seems like it's more Lamont right now. Hopefully this opens the door for a Khan fight though.... what's stopping them.
              Also, I do believe that Bradley has a good chance of winning... maybe he's saving him for later.

Comment

...because nobody knows who the heck Bradley is and he gained no fans in an average performance against Casamayor when millions of fans were watching on.

"Mr.Overrated" is just an OK fighter, he's nothing special.

Comment

Because Bradley would beat Pac and he doesn't bring in enough money

Comment

Apart from Cotto being a bigger name with a proven track record when it comes to PPV, I think TR want to build Bradley up a little more. Throwing him in with Pacquiao now - even though he wants it - might ruin him.

Comment

Working...
                    X