Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Promoter: Williams Lost, Bull**** Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Promoter: Williams Lost, Bull**** Call

Promoter Lou DiBella was sick to his stomach after hearing the three scorecards for Saturday's fight between junior middleweights Paul Williams and Erislandy Lara. After twelve completed rounds at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, Williams was awarded a very controversial majority decision. Most observers, including the unofficial cards by HBO, had Lara well ahead on points.

[Click Here To Read More]

Team Paul Williams needs to keep him away from Sergio Martinez.

Comment

No Grustler. Martinez need not cherry pick Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Team Paul Williams needs to keep him away from Sergio Martinez.
        They like money more than Williams health.

Comment

they should start penalizing the judges. I dont know what they get paid to judge the fights or if they do but say they make 5k for judging if it a complete bad call they should lose their purse like a fighter does if they take a dive. Or have it so they cant get invited back to judge a major fight until they see the fights the way they should be. I understand there would always be issues between some with how the fight was scored but in reality this happens far more than it should in boxing, it almost seems like alot of judges play favorites rather than giving the actual victor they win.

Comment

The bs call was so bad it was 2nd to the cassie anthony case

Comment

Martinez might kill him next time. Last time P.will was in a rematch that he originally really lost but got a gift decision, he got KO'd, i think they will keep him away from Lara aswell.

Comment

Retire pwill ure a shot fighter you lost to a prospect

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Retire pwill ure a shot fighter you lost to a prospect
                  give credit when is due even if you look like an idiot doing so because of your past remarks

Comment

in another article, bs wrote martinez said they should pair williams up with cotto or dzinziruk. i'd like to see a lara rematch or cotto for williams next. no way a 3rd martinez/williams fight should happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X