Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Stand Trial on Assault Charge on November 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the fastest u-turn from bright young star to I HURT MYSELF TODAY that I've ever seen

Comment

Don't convict him on here before the truth comes out. We don't know all the details yet.

Good luck to Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        lmao it’s the new generation bro. They are all tough on the internet but as soon as you confront them they running to the police. That’s why I don’t take no one serious on here.
        Well, if you get attacked/assaulted on the street by world champion of boxing then you have 2 ways of hurting him back: shoot that mfer or call police with lawyers. You don't act invincible and go fist-fighting him again, that would be ******ed.

Comment

Some people who chill with Floyd turns to gold, other turns to ****. Hopefully Davis dont turn into another Broner.

Comment

10 years in jail ! that should do the kid some good

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              Lock him up and throw away the key. These thugs need to be taught a lesson!
              You might be the real thug.....after all how do you call someone a thug for a fight? Are you a twinky with the cream filling in the middle too?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... it's in the blood, doe...
                Lol, so Slavs don't like to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Lol, so Slavs don't like to fight?
                  I guess they do... (when it's in the blood)...

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post

Have you heard Tank speak? He is borderline ******ed. Why does he have bodyguard anyway? Not many people even know who he is.
                    Everyone knows who he is in his circle of contact, and when you are somebody with perceived money you are a target to many low lifes in this world.

Trouble with boxing and young people is they cant control the macho and the hormones, lots of young guys blow a fuse very easy doesn't make them bad people just more lost than bad.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      I'd rather be a "hoodlum" than a lil b*tch that talks **** bout dudes that keep it 100.
                      Same thing, ass head. Don't let me catch you in the streets.

Comment

Working...
                      X