Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, anbody giving Morales much of a chance in the Garcia rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Tough: yes

Determined: i'm going to level here, I did not like his body language in the Khan fight PRIOR to left hook landing. read into it what you will.
    I see that being more down to concern with the cut than the way the fight was going. When you are cut bad no matter how determined you are the ref can step in and stop the fight.

Comment

Im still backing morales up this time just like the first time.. but when i saw the weight in last time, he just looked in bad condition.. morales has the skills to protect himself and imposed his strategy. if he's in the best shape of his life at this point, I give him a great shot..

hopefully, khan would also fight him.. or marquez..

Comment

I like Morales but he needs to stop, I agree that Garcia is not that good but at this point he is good enough and young and strong enough to KO Morales, his confidence has to be huge right now, its not like the 1st fight when he seemed tentitive at times since it was his biggest fight. Morales age is showing, he looks to soft and he really shouldnt be fighting at this point, he was a great warrior I loved watching his wars with Barrera and his fights with Pac, but enough is enough, I think his last hurrah was the fight with Maidana, Morales does not have enough in the tank to beat Garcia right now.

Comment

I agree with most morales is far mroe technically sound than garcia, but he is on the down side of his career. If he can keep energy up and fight the fight on his terms, he has a decent shot of winning

Comment

i dont know, i dont think garcia is all that to be honest. i guess i wouldnt be surprised if morales won.

Comment

I give Morales a shot,tbh before the KD in their first fight I had Morales up...I don't know why people act as if the first fight was not competitive...I like this fight for Garcia..Get some exposure on the east coast and give the old man one last shot at glory...

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                I more or less agree with everything you just said. What do you think the odds are Morales a little something left tho?
                Morales has a great shot if he gets into proper shape.....its not even about the punishment he's taken up to here...he can still win this, but it's been years since his comeback and he still has to get into proper shape for at least 1 fight

Comment

No but it would be hilarious if Morales punched Garcia's asshole father in the face

Comment

Well at least this fight is not in Texas .... It was open scoring. The scores in that first fight were atrocious! Morales had to open up when he heard that he was losing big.

Lets hope Morales trains properly for this fight and comes in shape.

Comment

He has a chance, he fought the first fight after having his gall blader out, that could be why he missed weight.
                      We will see if he has one good fight in him, he already said if he loses, he will retire.
                      Should be a good fight either way, Morales always makes good fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X