Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Taylor: "I've been knocked out 4 times". WTH; you have???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Taylor: "I've been knocked out 4 times". WTH; you have???

Please Taylor, just hang it up. You have nothing left to accomplish. Nothing left to prove.

Did Abraham make you feel like he knocked you out twice?

You've only been stopped 3 times. Maybe it was an honest mistake, I don't know. But it's not looking good for you. Hang em up.

@ 50:45

Sad thing is.. he means every word of what he's saying. He's going to seriously get himself hurt.

Comment

He's going to be knocked out for a 4th time not a matter of IF but WHEN

Comment

yea, that bothered me as well....JT was too hyped up during that post fight talk...smh....don't know why he was so amped ....it is what it is!!...still a fan of dude's and I wish he can make another run before its all said and done but it looks like he won't go too far...thats being real!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Please Taylor, just hang it up. You have nothing left to accomplish. Nothing left to prove.

Did Abraham make you feel like he knocked you out twice?

You've only been stopped 3 times. Maybe it was an honest mistake, I don't know. But it's not looking good for you. Hang em up.

@ 50:45

"We all know Taylor has lost 4 of his last (inaudible) by K.O."

Sounds like even the announcer has it "wrong." A stoppage of any kind is considered a knockout... Maybe we should check our facts.

Comment

He's been knocked down 4 times. That's what he probably meant. No need to make a thread about it.

Comment

Maybe they should not talk to the fighters till they come down off the high off the fight. His promoters better put him in soft again to see what he has before he gets beat bad.

Comment

Like someone mentioned, given his history, to us it might not be a huge accomplishment or look like something but for him to get up from a KD and survive it's huge. Put yourselves in his shoes. He was in survival mode in the 9th (obviously) but you can't deny he opened up in the 10th and even staggered Truax.

I think Truax was a decent win.

Comment

That interview had me rollin man, funny stuff. Never seen JT so hype

Comment

JT talks like he's seriously punch-drunk. He start to talk like Toney and RJJ, that's some serious stuff going on in his brain now

Comment

Working...
                    X