No announcement yet.

So Paul Williams has been in 4 boxing robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    That's true, and the funny thing is that I don't know how he gets these gifts or benefits in close fights. You can understand huge money making draws like Oscar and Pacquiao receiving gifts (not saying they ever did) but a guy like Williams? Who the **** even knows him or cares enough for him to be getting these gifts? It's not like him winning will lead to all these huge money making fights, weird as hell
    Lol. Gifts are bad either way, but this is so right.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      if you are putting margarito might as well put winky.
      yea that was a close fight but williams won it

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        if you are putting margarito might as well put winky.
        Winky didnt win a round.

Margarito fight was an underrated war and I remember it being semi-close but Williams was getting the best of him. Close but hard to convincingly give it to Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          That's true, and the funny thing is that I don't know how he gets these gifts or benefits in close fights. You can understand huge money making draws like Oscar and Pacquiao receiving gifts (not saying they ever did) but a guy like Williams? Who the **** even knows him or cares enough for him to be getting these gifts? It's not like him winning will lead to all these huge money making fights, weird as hell
          Weird as hell is right. One of the judges in the Martinez/ Williams 1 fight scored one round for Martinez? 1 ROUND?? Now this...

Comment

Martinez I was a close fight, the bullcrap cards are more an issue than Paul winning per se.

Cintron deserved to be robbed, if you can call it that, for voluntarily leaping out of a boxing ring.

Paul legitimately beat Tony.

Watching the Lara fight now.

Comment

Working...
            X