Dontae confronts Mikey about donkey kong instagram post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Give me an example hows his bias.

I think asking Mikey about the donky kong instagram was a very reasonable and gutsy questioned. That took balls infront of Mikey's team inside in elavator.
    watch his videos.

Comment

Screaming Racism in the Defense of Adrien Broner?

STFU with all that! That man don't give a fuk about NOBODY him and Mayweather they say whatever to keep making $. In this video he is telling you he don't give a **** about the poor and last time I heard his mother and other family members was still living poor while he do **** like flush money down the toilet and other dumb ****! No problem with calling out double standards and racism but be consistent don't pick and choose when to scream "RACISM!" to fit your narrative! Some people (regardless of race) now scream out racism almost as if they're looking for SYMPATHY FOR IT or as if you want to change a Racist way of thinking and that will NEVER HAPPEN!
      Last edited by sicko; 07-28-2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right. I would rather fighters didn't resort to this sort of childish name calling. Whatever happened to showing our opponent some respect? Broner has always been an a-hole, but no need to stoop to his level. Then again, Robert Garcia fighters have never been known as being class acts themselves looking back at Rios and Margarito.

Comment

I would have been terrified of that elevator collapsing once Dontae's fat ass entered it.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Fck Mikey. Between the donkey long post and comments on cops committing murder, he's looking like a grade A POS.
            Boy, you're emotional.

Take a breather boy.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Why does Dante get get hate? It was a fair and ballsy fast ball questioned infront of his whole team. It was a real questioned and not some punk @$$ one.

Wished someone on here would give me an example of how Dante is bais. Ive seen his video and they seem pretty reasonable and like that fact that he asked stright up questions. You gata give him credit for calling out Mikey. Mikey was ducking and knew it wasn't cool.
              Boy, you are mentally ******ed.

Enable spellcheck boy.

Comment

Where was the outrage when when Ward's team accused Kovalev of being a vodka drinking alcoholic because he was Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  In all truthfulness, it wasnt the most PC thing to do. Thing is, Mikey needs to win now because whether he thought it was racial or not, he turned this racial. AB's team is bringing the non-PC stuff back so it is Black vs. Mexican.
                  No, it's Black vs Mexican-American / chicano

Real mexicans, as the ones living in Mexico, don't give a rat's ass about Mikey or any other chicano fighter for that matter, they don't consider them real mexicans.

Mexicans even disown ODLH for not being a real mexican, despite being one of the greatest "mexican" fighters of all time

Mikey, just like Rios, Guerrero, etc, are supported mostly by other chicanos for that reason. actual mexicans frown at them

Ontopic: dontae is a racist black supremacist himself so he should shut his hypocritical mouth

and btw, Broner does look like an ape and is even less educated than one
                  Last edited by lopetego; 07-28-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Broner's shoulders and high up like Donkey Kong. He's got a flat back like Donkey Kong.

The comparison is perfect. But because of America's history with discrimination against black people (calling them apes or monkeys), that sort of comparison is taboo.

Comment

Hmmm... So If I put a picture of a guy who looks similar to a horse beside his picture does that make me racist

Or Nah, he white doesn't count, lol!

PC went insane, why would you be so easily offended?

Comment

Working...
                      X