Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derek Chisora: "I'm Here To Save Boxing" + Media Workout (Videos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Chisora: "I'm Here To Save Boxing" + Media Workout (Videos)

Video 1: Chisora interview
    Video 2: Chisora Media Workout

Video 1

Video 2

he's black?

klitschko never faced a slick african english fighter via Zimbabwe.

Comment

i hope chisora does it !

Comment

Another limey bum letting his mouth write a check his ass can't cash.

Comment

First off, that is a MAD contract. Chisora wins he fights Vitali. Chisora beats Vitali he has to fight Wlad again and thats a lot of money (and a path to Wlad unifying the titles).

Del-Boy is gonna land some punches on that chin whilst Haye looks like a chicken. Its a win-win for Del-Boy this fight and I wish him all the best. He's not too cocky really despite how the TS starts the thread. Theres far worse things been said in fight buil-ups and this is quite nice language.

I doubt if he can stand the heat against Wlad but he has youth on his side. He needs to have plenty of stamina but his speed will not prove too much of a problem to Wlad in my opinion.
          Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 12-01-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

i agree, the contract is **** !.

Comment

Another tailor made Klitschko opponent. He isn't explosive enough and doesn't throw enough punches.

The recipe to beat the Klitschko's isn't that difficult, there just isn't anybody that we know of that can beat him. If they're out there, the K's aren't fighting him.

Somebody who can get inside quickly, quick hands, lots of power, and very aggressive who can apply a lot of pressure.

These cautious guys who want to try fighting from outside and want to box have no chance. They have to apply a lot of pressure and get inside to unload shots to the body then to the head. It's not that difficult, but there isn't anybody who fights like that.

And no it is not David Haye, if he could beat the K brothers, he'd be fighting them. He knows he can not win, and that is why the fight hasn't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                Another tailor made Klitschko opponent. He isn't explosive enough and doesn't throw enough punches.

The recipe to beat the Klitschko's isn't that difficult, there just isn't anybody that we know of that can beat him. If they're out there, the K's aren't fighting him.

Somebody who can get inside quickly, quick hands, lots of power, and very aggressive who can apply a lot of pressure.

These cautious guys who want to try fighting from outside and want to box have no chance. They have to apply a lot of pressure and get inside to unload shots to the body then to the head. It's not that difficult, but there isn't anybody who fights like that.

And no it is not David Haye, if he could beat the K brothers, he'd be fighting them. He knows he can not win, and that is why the fight hasn't happened.
                You tellin' me that if Haye lands a bomb on Wlad's chin, Wlad isn't going down? If Haye lands cleanly on Wlad's chin (which will happen at some point in a fight between them), Wlad is doing the chicken dance on queer street.

Comment

Danny Williams 2 Electric Boogaloo!

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    You tellin' me that if Haye lands a bomb on Wlad's chin, Wlad isn't going down? If Haye lands cleanly on Wlad's chin (which will happen at some point in a fight between them), Wlad is doing the chicken dance on queer street.
                    David Haye is not impressive to me. I believe he is a phony who takes on the weakest opposition he can, ie Audley Harrison. And to answer your question, no, I do not believe he can land cleanly on either K brother, as he could not do so with John Ruiz, who is not as good as either Klitschko.

David Haye can get Wlad whenever he wants yet he chooses not to. Unless you care to tell me why he hasn't fought either brother, yet chose to fight a nobody with a narrow chance at even being competitive in Audley Harrison.

Comment

Working...
                    X