No announcement yet.

was watching demarco vs linares last night on fox deportes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was watching demarco vs linares last night on fox deportes

man what a great fight that was.the first time i saw it i only got to see the first 2 rounds.but boy did i miss an amazing match.two guys who boxed beautifully till a bloody end.im a big fan of linares who i thought was winning by an inch until he was stopped by the talented demarco.both had impressive speed and skills.i hope jorge can come back stronger and give us more great fights and maybe have a rematch with demarco? because it was such an entertaining bout. demarco also was fighting like a true warrior and never backed down these two hardly if ever even clinched through out the whole fight.true boxing in its purest form and nothing but respect to these two boxers who gave it their all

hopefully this weekend we will see demarco once again come out victorious with a KO of adrianna broner

Broner is going to beat the hell out of Demarco so call him all the names you want cause you gone look dumb after the fight

Comment

It was an incredible fight and Llinares was winning easily I thought until Demarco walked him down late. I think the same can happen vs Broner but it will be much tougher because Broner is slicker that Linares.

Comment

I thought Linares was clearly winning and what decided things was a mixture of DeMarco's better stamina and toughness plus Linares being more aggressive than was smart.

Taking nothing away from DeMarco because he seems like a guy who goes out and gives it his all, which is all you can ask for from a fighter. But I think he's looked short of the highest level so far in his career.

I don't think he beats Broner, but we'll see. It has the potential to be interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X