No announcement yet.

who will go down in history as the better fighter holyfield of Tyson/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will go down in history as the better fighter holyfield of Tyson/

My is pick is holyfield but I am sure there will be alot of Tyson supporters.

Mike Tyson is one of my favourite fighters and my favourite Heavyweight.

But it's Holyfield. He has every reason to be ranked above him.

Comment

Mike Tyson. Holyfield was a mega steroid abuser and the guy who got his ear bit off.

Comment

I would say Holyfield.

Comment

Tyson is going to. If we're talking about a critical resume breakdown, he won't. But Tyson left a bigger impact than Holyfield because of his popularity and dominance. He's more one of a kind than Holy. And H2H I think most have him faring better than Holy.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
            Mike Tyson. Holyfield was a mega steroid abuser and the guy who got his ear bit off.
            lol wtf???

Comment

Tyson already has.

Comment

Just cause Holy has 2 wins over him doesn't quite make him the better fighter. For example, Iran Barkely had 2 wins over Thomas Hearns. Also, Vernon Forrest had 2 wins over Shane Mosley. Tyson made a much bigger impact and prime-for-prime I think it's pretty obvious he was the superior boxer. No disrespect to Evander as he was a great fighter, as well...

Comment

I'd pick Holyfield. His career at Cruiserweight makes him a clearly but closely better fighter in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    I'd pick Holyfield. His career at Cruiserweight makes him a clearly but closely better fighter in my opinion.
                    even without the CW career, Holyfield still would be a greater fighter than Tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X