Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there a rematch clause and why does Ortiz have to wear Grant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is just flexing his negotiating muscles... Every little detail that goes his way is just another mental **** that he puts In Ortiz mind... Floyd is very smart, and I believe he's gona tko Ortiz in 8-10 rd

On a side note, If Mosley hadn't been a dumbass and used te Reyes gloves, I truy believe Floyd would have been on his ass and probably sporting a 1 in the loss collumn

Comment

rematch clause = standard stuff

forcing ortiz to wear grants = fear of ortiz's power

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        because Floyd is scared of getting koed
        THIS ^^^^

and because he's a diva:

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          damn id ******** that 7 days a week
          Word, plus **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Same Reason that Floyd chose

1) The Gloves
            2) The Ring Size
            3) The Venue
            4) The Testing
            5) The Judges
            6) The Referee

Cuz he needs every single advantage because he is SCARED and needs to protect his paper 0 at all costs
            He's the attraction here and naturally he's using his leverage to get every advantage he can get. The Klitschko brothers do the same thing... I don't fault him for it either

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

this right here. i think its a b1tchmove as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                this right here. i think its a b1tchmove as well.
                It has nothing to do with punching power IMO. I mean, how much difference is getting hit with a Reye glove vs. a Grant glove?...

Floyd is trying to get every advantage he can get. If Victor feels more comfortable with the Reyes then make him wear the Grants so he's not as comfortable...

Comment

Why does everything have to be a god damn advantage?

How the **** do you know floyd picked all those things and ortiz disagreed with all of them, thus giving floyd an advantage?

How the **** do we know ortiz doesnt want to use grants?

And lastly **** you hater ass mother ****ers. Always got some bull **** to ***** about. I swear if you guys were swimming fans you would ***** that one swimmer chose a certain chlorine or is used to that water and its unfair.

**** all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Why does everything have to be a god damn advantage?

How the **** do you know floyd picked all those things and ortiz disagreed with all of them, thus giving floyd an advantage?

How the **** do we know ortiz doesnt want to use grants?

And lastly **** you hater ass mother ****ers. Always got some bull **** to ***** about. I swear if you guys were swimming fans you would ***** that one swimmer chose a certain chlorine or is used to that water and its unfair.

**** all that.
                    Boxing fans like to analyze the **** out of every little detail. Don't hate..

Comment

LOL @ the excuses why didn't he make Marquez wear Grants? Because he had no fear of he's power. My problem is he constantly whines and complains about having to wear pillows against Delahoya. The message is if you have power and want to fight Floyd you have got to use Grants. Check HBO's ask the fghter video on youtube posted in the last few days. There again he whines about Oscar choosing the gloves yet he's doing the same to Ortiz. He also mentions if they were wearing 8oz he would have stopped Oscar. And it's safe to say Ortiz is wearing Grant's as he's been training in them just like Mosley did.

Comment

Working...
                      X