No announcement yet.

Is berto another HYPE JOB>??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is berto another HYPE JOB>??

i definitly think he's a good PROSPECT.. AND YES READ WELL.. FOR ME he still a prospect...

but for any reason i think theres 2 much buzz on this guy... so the question is...

do you think berto RIGHT NOW HAS THE TOOLS TO DOMINATE THE 147?

YES OR NO
    YES HE WILL
    5.41%
    NOT RIGHT NOW... STILL 2 GREEEN, MAYBE IN THE FUTURE
    70.27%
    NO HE WONT... HES A HYPE JOB.
    24.32%

hes definitely not a prospect... hes atleast a contender... in reality hes a top 10 ww... he has more to prove, but from what ive seen hes the goods... only two guys i wouldnt bet on him against are margarito and williams

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      hes definitely not a prospect... hes atleast a contender... in reality hes a top 10 ww... he has more to prove, but from what ive seen hes the goods... only two guys i wouldnt bet on him against are margarito and williams
      u got me on that one..

a good contender... green K for that..

ps.. cant give u the karma.. pero te lo debo...

Comment

I cant really answer this question until I see him in with a good boxer/puncher. I certainly do think, though, that with careful management and cultivation, Berto can be a p4p fighter in the next 3 years.

Comment

Williams right now would destroy him but if he tains correctly he will maybe last until the 9 round. then williams will destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            I cant really answer this question until I see him in with a good boxer/puncher. I certainly do think, though, that with careful management and cultivation, Berto can be a p4p fighter in the next 3 years.
            I second this.

Comment

^^ i was going to say 2 years.. but maybe it will take 3 who knows..

Comment

he might be a bit too small for the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by alfonso13702 View Post
                  he might be a bit too small for the weight.
                  Is Cotto too small for the weight?

No.

Comment

Well Steve Forbes was really the first fight where we ever saw him challenged, the guy is a gem and has been treated as such his whole career. So there really is no way to know how good hes going to turn out.
                    If its any indication though, he adjusted very well to his first difficult opponent. We have at least a solid year before we see where he is really at.

Comment

Working...
                    X