No announcement yet.

who is the more natural finisher Theo or Babel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
    Neither has Babel really, not at Liverpool anyway. My inclination is that Walcott is too small to play through the middle, much will depend on how he develops in the next few years, he still has plenty of time ahead of him.
    thats a fair point he does seem to struggle physically when played upfront but as you said he can develop that side of his game in time i dont think he will ever be a power house like Henry he is just not built that way but he can learn to hold defenders off better and shield the ball when he has to but he will probably be looking for through balls rather than being a link man but i agree with what you are saying he deffo needs to be streetwise if he is to play up top

Comment

Theo IMO. He's closer to being a proper striker than Babel, but they're both young so we'll see.

I actually wish Theo hadn't got that hattrick, because now he's going to get hyped out of all proportion, just like Rooney.

Comment

Babel scores more goals including alot from outside the box too and in the Champions League. But Theo is a much better player, because besides scoring more goals Ryan loses the ball alot and isn't getting as good as predicted.

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
        who is the more natural finisher Theo or Babel ?

Babel has the edge on goal tally allthough i think that is misleading as Walcott has been having a confidence crisis for the last 12 months and has lots of preasure heaped on his shoulders after his world cup inclusion

im not overreacting to Theo's hatrick its just ive always maintained that Theo is a natural goal scorer and a few months ago i commented on a vid on youtube and i was having an argument with a Liverpool fan cause i thought Walcott was a better finisher and he thought Babel was the better Finisher

who do you think is the more natural finisher ,better finisher

BTW the biased Pool fan has no need to comment we know he picks Babel by default because he is soo biased

watch the composure he never lashes at the ball placement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AALrpPtO9Ug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCfd5SB1Pg
        At the end of a sentence, you press the full stop button. It really is that simple!!! I know chavs text each other without full stops, but you have a wider audience on here, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
          Babel scores more goals including alot from outside the box too and in the Champions League. But Theo is a much better player, because besides scoring more goals Ryan loses the ball alot and isn't getting as good as predicted.

At the end of a sentence, you press the full stop button. It really is that simple!!! I know chavs text each other without full stops, but you have a wider audience on here, yeah?
          bumping my threads cheers i love the points

Comment

You're very welcome, and it's also very sad that you care about so much about points. You should be more worried about your inability to use full stops. Kids nowadays!

Comment

You're very welcome, and it's also very sad that you care about so much about points. You should be more worried about your inability to use full stops. Kids nowadays!

well im not if i was i would use spell checker so i dont understand why you keep referring to grammer mistakes it does'nt bother me one bit

Comment

It's grammar, and it's doesn't. You said mistakes which means you didn't do it intentionally. That's sad, I thought you were going to say you can't be asked because you think your a cool chav.

Seriously mate, I ain't even taking the piss. Your posts simply don't make sense! try writing them in english, yeah.

Comment

It's grammar, and it's doesn't. You said mistakes which means you didn't do it intentionally. That's sad, I thought you were going to say you can't be asked because you think your a cool chav.

Seriously mate, I ain't even taking the piss. Your posts simply don't make sense! try writing them in english, yeah.
                  changing the subject again huh

ownage right there

Comment

WTF is this kid on about? I ain't joking and definitely not changing the subject. I don't understand your dumb chav language posts!!! No kidding mate, you've taken your Fred perry lifestyle too far.

Comment

WTF is this kid on about? I ain't joking and definitely not changing the subject. I don't understand your dumb chav language posts!!! No kidding mate, you've taken your Fred perry lifestyle too far.
                      you understand you just dont like admitting when you are being owned

lets get back to Boxing who are your favourite fighters ?

Comment

Working...
                      X