• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    harvey weinstein...
    kevin spacey.....

small potatoes.

let me know when someone big actually gets prosecuted.

let me know when the gay mafia chieftain david geffen gets outed and have to pay for his serial raping and murders.
    Bryan Singer gotta topple soon, its only a matter of time. Then the roof gets blown off the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Bryan Singer gotta topple soon, its only a matter of time. Then the roof gets blown off the whole thing.
      bryan singer is another one. but the major ones are david geffen, the most influential gay man in america and a pedophile rapist, dan schneider, a prolific nickelodean producer and teen pop star kingmaker behind acts like ariana grande,victoria principal, amanda bynes. one of the biggest pedophiles in hollywood.

Just look at him:

look at that face. that is the mona lisa of pedophilia right there....

Comment

bryan singer is another one. but the major ones are david geffen, the most influential gay man in america and a pedophile rapist, dan schneider, a prolific nickelodean producer and teen pop star kingmaker behind acts like ariana grande,victoria principal, amanda bynes. one of the biggest pedophiles in hollywood.

Just look at him:

I remember this dude from one of those high school shows on TV way back in the day.

He always seemed a little weird but I didn't know he was pedo.

Comment

• I don't like how he turned the pedo sexual allegations towards him into a coming out party smh I see what you did there now instead of being trashed like he should he is going to be praised as a hero and as "brave". Was one of my fav actors too..

And for all you cats saying "I knew it" that one dude who said "he has that gay look in his eye" yall gay af for even wondering about another man's sexual orientation just sayin...

Comment

• So let me see if I have this right

Spacey has been accused of attempted sexual assault 30 years after the alleged incident

At the time in question, the alleged victim was a minor

I hope that most of us would agree that's not good IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Spacey then issues a statement which basically says: "No ****ing idea what he's talking about but if it happened, I'm sorry and was probably drunk. Oh, btw I'm gay"

Gay community then gets their knickers in a twist because he hasnt come out earlier

Show cancelled, give Emmy back

What a time to be alive

Comment

Just look at him:

They all linked

Comment

Just look at him:

Excellent post! I thank God my son..will kill a phaggot like this dude. The blob.

Comment

• damn, spacey wasn't just gay, was a fucking pervert lol

The production assistant says that when he and Spacey were just minutes away from the set and while the car was moving, Spacey, who was driving, put his hands down the production assistant's pants. The production assistant told CNN that the touching was nonconsensual.
                  "I was in a state of shock," he said. "He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there."
                  http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/medi...ent/index.html

Comment

• Comment

• Couldn't stand him in "American Beauty". According to that film men fantasise about making sweet love to a hot girl on a bed of roses (not sweaty, rampant sex) and the alpha male is really just a closet ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X