Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 16-year-old with brass knuckles suckerpunches 12-year-old (knockout game)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him and his mother should be taken out the back and shot in the head. These are the type of creatures that don't belong in the civilized world and yet they breed more than anybody else.

Comment

Sucker punch

Now kane millsap is going 2 jail where he will be the recipient of one of those sneak-punches!!!!!👊👊

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        They should just execute that punk.... I'm sure if people started getting executed, this stuff would stop
        Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Him and his mother should be taken out the back and shot in the head. These are the type of creatures that don't belong in the civilized world and yet they breed more than anybody else.
        They should execute every last one of these hunks of shit playing the knockout game. Also the pieces of shit protesting and harming people are rallies like the Trump rallies. I wish it were wild west days so we really could just put these pieces of shit down. The Purge needs to be a real thing so we could clean up this nation of these types.

Comment

Total waste. He isn't worth the elements he is composed of. Someone needs to remedy the situation immediately. Sterilize and or kill his pig mother too.

Comment

Yeah I think he should be killed.

Comment

"If I had a son."

-Obama

Comment

try him as an adult and sent him to an adult prison when he's 17. hope he likes getting held down and raped by insurmountable stronger, older men. what the f#ck are you going to do but lie there and take it, kid? hope you like it.

20 years at least. those are life changing injuries, and that kind of a beating can kill somebody.

Comment

if you name a kid kane there should be an investigation into your capacity to raise a kid.

kane? f#cking kane?

i'm not sure if kids have grown to new heights of stupid, or if we're just now seeing it for the first time becuase everybody has an HD quality camera on his phone. it's probably both. kids weren't this dumb, or cold, or cowardly when i was growing up. even the ones who grew up in bad areas. if there was violence there was typically a purpose. we used to fight. there was no sucker punching. you'd pick a spot and a time, and if you both showed up you fought.

Comment

Can someone explain to me how come this crime isn't on HuffingtonPost?

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    wow his family actually made a #Justice4Kane facebook lmao

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For...8420629215718/

nah, he did say he was knocked unconscious. and when he woke up there were loose teeth in his mouht. i think it was just the body's natural reaction to put his hands up that way he did.
                    Kanes family is saying he made a mistake and the boy doesn't deserve the N word being hurled at him over an innocent mistake. wow, they are now claiming cyber bullying and racism that Kane will be traumatized for life.

What about that 12 year old skater boy so he is not a victim whats up with this Bs, where are the people marching if this was a black boy who was knocked out by a 16 year old with brass knuckles it would be all over the news on heavy rotation saying black lives matter etc
                    Last edited by hectari; 07-02-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Agree 100%. This kid is a threat to society and will never be fixed. Get rid of him now.
                      I can already tell the kid is a sociopath, look at his face and mannerisms he has no soul. When you randomly sucker punch someone like that and than continue to hit them. When I was a kid I never wanted to hurt anyone, I would say no I cant do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X