Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best and Worse boxing style for self-defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best style is to get a straight punch in and hopefully end it there. If you find yourself smaller/shorter than your foe, quickly grab him by both shoulders and headbutt him straight in the face full force.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
      because all muggers are wrestlers.
      Lol i just pictured someone being robbed by a collegiate wrestler in a singlet with the ear protectors.

Comment

I would think that Mike Tyson's peek-a-boo style would be very useful in a streetfight.

The insanely fast head movement combined with the aggressive counter-punching could end a fight pretty early in a bare-knuckle type situation.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I don't think I've ever seen a hs wrestler win a bar fight. They just go for a takedown and end up getting smashed in the face.
          Sean Gannon actually beat Kimbo Slice in a fight, though I doubt if this qualifies.

However, his face was a bloody pulp after the fight, so it's not the way I would try to fight myself.

Comment

Camacho grew up in the streets of Spanish Harlem, he knew how to street fight before he laced them up. Broner..lol..is a show off who likes to dance and just make a show about everything.

Comment

Working...
            X