Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie Edgar......

....I called this people......

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=frankie+edgar

well done mate, you analyzed the styles of the fighters involved, not the records. I respect that.

Comment

Edgar still has about 50% of BJ PEEN's ability, win or lose.

Comment

Hmm, you did call that one. Well done.

I for one, honestly underestimated Frankie Edgar. I didn't think he would win and actually thought he would be a cake walk. He proved me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Hmm, you did call that one. Well done.

I for one, honestly underestimated Frankie Edgar. I didn't think he would win and actually thought he would be a cake walk. He proved me wrong.
          my thoughts exactly. . big ups to edgar, good fight from him. During the fight i actually thought the judges might just screw him out of a decision, although i knew he clearly won the fight i just had that feeling like he was gonna get cheated, luckily he didnt!

Comment

ken flo is gonna whoop edgar's ass...

Comment

I still think BJ won after watching again, but I'm not mad at the decison. It was a way closer fight than anybody expected. I just can't get over 50-45 though.....

Comment

that judge needs to be hung

Comment

it's just funny to see penn get robbed, cause i hate the guy, but edgar did have a good plan coming into the fight. he pulled a jens pulver on bj, when everybody expected penn to win easy like he did to florian and dirty sanchez

Comment

Working...
                  X