Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Mosley - Pacquiao EXPOSED (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Mosley - Pacquiao EXPOSED (VIDEO)

I think you've done enough ownage to those *******s today..Your Rep power will be red very soon, *******s are very insecure.

Comment

LMFAO. Seriously...the video claims that DLH's decline was due to Mayweather, not age!?! ****ing idiots. DLH was a good 5-6 years past prime even before the Mayweather fight and had been declining because of this fact and his inactivity.

Comment

roach always exposes mannys opponents

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          LMFAO. Seriously...the video claims that DLH's decline was due to Mayweather, not age!?! ****ing idiots. DLH was a good 5-6 years past prime even before the Mayweather fight and had been declining because of this fact and his inactivity.
          The video said his decline was due to the weight he lost, not his age or the fight with Mayweather.

Comment

if floyd beats shane..manny will fight shane..or margarito

Comment

Freddie makes Manny look bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                Hey idiot I'm a Pacquiao fan and I know that Oscar was weight drained. Everyone knows that. That does'nt change the fact that I still like Pacquiao. Pacquiao is exciting and always comes to fight. He is the definition of the meaning fighter. If you don't like Manny Pacquiao then you don't like boxing plain and simple. Even Floyd Mayweather himself is a huge Manny Pacquiao fan. You could see him at all his fights standing on chairs and cheering for Pac.

Comment

My God, Oscar being weight drained is his own ****ing fault. He cherry picked Pacquiao and made him move up two weight divisions.

Comment

So pacquiao is exposed cuz Oscar was weight drained fighting at a weight-class 3lbs less than his previous fight?

SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X