Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Haha thanks your comedy kills me
    Anytime and when you wanna show some respect to a fallen soldier, we can talk sum real man ****..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      Hector Macho Camacho was the man and he could walk through the hardest hoods in NYC at any time of the night (at 1 time) and everything was his. Harlem, Brooklyn, the Bronx, hell anywhere in the world. That’s how nice the 18yr old Puerto Rican kid from Spanish Harlem was. Driving spanking brand new caddies all over the city, everybody wanted to be Macho's friend. The kid had charisma for days and could fight to back that up. It’ll be a sad day if Camacho gives up and goes to the other side but I’ll remember all the great times and pass that along for the rest of my life..

PRPP
      Well said bro!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        And your point?
        Is exactly what it says thats Prbly then reason he was shot or just there at the wrong time pretty much a statement. Plus it was about a comment i read earlier just didnt qoute it. Kinda pointless but who ****ing cares what was your point of asking me if you already knew? You always seem cool man don't be a douche.

Comment

What goes around comes around, he was a child abuser and drug addict and now karma got him.

Comment

Is exactly what it says thats Prbly then reason he was shot or just there at the wrong time pretty much a statement. Plus it was about a comment i read earlier just didnt qoute it. Kinda pointless but who ****ing cares what was your point of asking me if you already knew? You always seem cool man don't be a douche.
            It wasn't 10 fuking kilos homie and that's it.. 10 lil baggies is a personal thing, a fuking kid like Hec who sat on keys like a locksmith is not going to freaking Puerto Rico to sell dime bags...The guy was once one of the richest boxers and made mills, I don’t need to make this a history lesson but please man show some respect to a fellow Boxing fan that is fighting for his life..

PRPP

Comment

Anytime and when you wanna show some respect to a fallen soldier, we can talk sum real man ****..

PRPP
              Some respect because I said why he got shot? I could see if I talked a bunch a **** about him and said thats what he deserves or some foul **** like that but I didn't because its not what he deserved just bad place at the wrong time. Am I gonna come on here and sing praises of camacho? No I don't do that with anyone yeah I feel bad but the threads about the drugs in the car that's what I wrote about if you want me to hit the rip's and stuff make a tribute thread and I'll post that there.

Trying to make me feel like a bad person or a ******* because of what I said was pointless if it bothered you that much you shoulda ignored it like most people Prbly did. But disrespectful that's reaching dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                What goes around comes around, he was a child abuser and drug addict and now karma got him.
                not the right time for this ****

Comment

It wasn't 10 fuking kilos homie and that's it.. 10 lil baggies is a personal thing, a fuking kid like Hec who sat on keys like a locksmith is not going to freaking Puerto Rico to sell dime bags...The guy was once one of the richest boxers and made mills, I don’t need to make this a history lesson but please man show some respect to a fellow Boxing fan that is fighting for his life..

PRPP
                  I didn't say he was selling them so lets clear that up I'm talking about the person he was with.

Also what he did then and what he what his life was like now could be two totally different things drug addicts go threw hard times and resort to stuff they wouldn't normally do if they had the money for it idk I wasn't there but it was a idea of why he was shot or why the person he was with was shot. And he just happened to be there. I don't live in PR so you telling me that like I'm supposed to know means what?

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    Now thats ****ed up.

Comment

Asking your point was, as That. I wanted to know what you were saying. My point is....It doesn't matter why someone is gun down or killed. Wrong place at wrong time or being involved in shlt the shouldn't. Someone cares for them and if it were your family or loved one you'd care.
                      Even though its not...its no reason to not care! I lost someone real close to me in a similar situation and a lot of heartless worthless shlt bags harped the same shlt .... hence the reason i asked your point.....To be clear about what you meant or trying to imply so i wouldn't misjudge what you were saying!

Comment

Working...
                      X