No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Beats Adamek Down For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Beats Adamek Down For TKO Win

Stadion Miejski, Wroclaw, Poland - Before a crowd of over 42,000 fans, Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40KOs) retained his WBC heavyweight title with a dominating stoppage of former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

That was brutal, about what I expected. Adamek just isn't good enough at heavyweight for Vitali.

Comment

Klitschko brutalized him...that was ugly. I feel bad for Klitschko that there is no one around to give him a challenge. He must be bored.

Comment

Props to Adamek for getting in their and giving it his all. He has nothing to be ashamed of.

Vitali was incredible. The man is something of a sadist in their. Something truly to behold.

Oh David....is your toe, ok? Want any of Dr. Ironfist? Don't reply, we all know the answer.

Comment

Execution as predicted. Maybe he'll go down in weight class and give a few more good fights where he can actually pose a threat. At least in the Klit Haye fight, there was a possibility Haye could have won due to his power. But this was a suicide. Personally, I thought Adamek should have attacked more to at least "put" up a fight and go down as a warrior.

Comment

I thought Adamek said he wasn't going to fight like David Haye. He arguably fought WORSE than Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I thought Adamek said he wasn't going to fight like David Haye. He arguably fought WORSE than Haye.
              Um, what? That's a joke, right?

Comment

Is Vitali one of the greatest Heavyweights ever?

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  Props to Adamek for getting in their and giving it his all. He has nothing to be ashamed of.

Vitali was incredible. The man is something of a sadist in their. Something truly to behold.

Oh David....is your toe, ok? Want any of Dr. Ironfist? Don't reply, we all know the answer.
                  Do you even know what the word "their" means? Fapped your brains out? Why do you want to give guys a hard on with your sig pic? Look like a sicko f@g

Adamak didn't seem to have the legs and hand speed needed to beat Vitali. A prime Roy Jones would have bothered Vitali, I think.

TO ANY MORONS: I DIDN'T JUST SAY ROY WOULD WIN...

Comment

and boom goes the dynamite ! damm adamek got beat down !

Comment

Working...
                    X