Post here when Ortiz or his team respond to fighting AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz punked out if that 10,000,000 screenshot is real. Smh pathetic

Comment

Ortiz needs to know what AJ is making on the fight... lol. has to be a 50/50 split!

In all reality... can Wilder give Brazille a step aside fee and fight AJ June 1st?

In all seriousness, if he wanted to demand 50%... this may be a quick way of getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        No the $10mil offer is what Luis Ortiz is using as a negotiation ploy. Ortiz knows that he is not getting anywhere near $10mil. He'll settle for a little more than half that amount.
        6.5 Mill is on the table for him. He turned it down. You better get back to contradicting yourself and find another angle of attack like you always do. Don't forget, no matter what, it's Hearn and AJ's fault. I look forward to reading it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          Hearn already came out and said the opponent who replaces Miller will get the 6.5 mill that Miller was going to receive. Take it or leave it is how I see it. 10k Brits flying over, less than 3k tickets left. Still going to be a big deal.

Besides, whats the most Ortiz has ever made? What did he make vs Wilder, 1 mill? I doubt its even close to 3 mill.
          For Wilder, Ortiz got 500K.

Ortiz is just another big mouth b1tch who refuses to take his beating unless he gets disgusting money. What a warrior. Just like that other clown Wilder. Scared b1tches, the lot of them.

Comment

Working...
          X