Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Feel More Safe With Republicans or Democrats In Control of the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cons tend to start wars at least in my lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      Typically the stock market increases by 14% with a Democratic President and only 4% with a Republican President. Deficits typically soar with a Republican President and are paid down with a Democratic President.
      *conservatives

Republicans would be better off electing a Republican and cons need to start their own party

Comment

It is very true the American population wanted the guilty to pay for 9/11. However false information was provided pointing a finger in the wrong direction. Invading Iraq disrupted that entire region completely destroying a structure that kept the radicals in check. NOT invading Iraq would have saved thousands of American lives and concentrated our efforts at Afghanistan possibly putting a halt to Bin Ladens terror organization much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Trust me, post 9/11 in 2001-2004 you didn't need the media to convince anyone to go to war, the people were calling for it without any outside help.
          Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Thats not true. The government did have to use the media because we wanted to get back at those who attacked us, NOT just any random country who had nothing to do with it, and not just any muslim country.

They tried hard as hell to create imaginary links between Saddam and terrorists.

Remember the colored "danger level" warnings? Yellow, orange, red, blue, fushia, violet, burgundy... Be scaaared people.

They manipulated the hell out of folks to justify their war.
          Quashie, why you dodging AD's solid points?

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            It is very true the American population wanted the guilty to pay for 9/11. However false information was provided pointing a finger in the wrong direction. Invading Iraq disrupted that entire region completely destroying a structure that kept the radicals in check. NOT invading Iraq would have saved thousands of American lives and concentrated our efforts at Afghanistan possibly putting a halt to Bin Ladens terror organization much earlier.
            Iraq was 2003 and nothing to do with 9/11

We invaded Afghanistan because of 9/11

If you think 9/11 was reason for Iraq, you're dumb af

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              The media was convincing people since at least the 80s that people in the ME were bad.
              Or it could be arabs and Iranians screaming death to america?

And terrorism?

Maybe. Just a guess.

Comment

I feel safe because i'm in control of my own future. No Republican or Democrat is going to work for me or pay my bills, so **** both tbh

Comment

Neither make me feel safe tbh. But lesser of the two evils is Republican for sure. Liberals are scum of the Earth. Hypocrites with double standards. They want to violate rights like my 2nd Amendment. Their supporters are domestic terrorists like BLM and Antifa.

Comment

uhmmmm I don't feel safe by either democrats or republicans two sides of the same token, to wings of the same bird, etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Correlation =/= causation my friend. But even if being fundamentalist had any significant causal affect on prosperity, I'd be willing to trade some of that prosperity for increased freedom.

The freedom to live my life as I see fit without regulation from fervent religious folk is something I value.
                      The greatest countries to live in the world are majority European with the Protestant Work ethic. All facts, bucko.

That's why you're here and your folks are trying to get into Germany, Sweden, UK, Canada, USA, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X