Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight is worse? Floyd vs JMM or Pac vs Margs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd-Marquez was a disgrace
    Pac-Tony is a legit fight
    gotta get over the worthless belt and focus on the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      People crap on pacquiaos party but those are the same people who supported JMM vs Floyd..........OH ITS A TUNE UP.... blah blah blah.......marg is a great fighter. styles make fights..................

Ya'll know im right.....

lol Floyd didnt even make weight i was pissed!

Comment

Floyd -JMM had a slim chance of being interesting.......it wasnt.

Pac - Marg has massive potential to be explosive.

We shall see.

Comment

I chose Floyd vs JMM.
          The fight was spoiled from the beginning, Floyd didn't even try to make weight.

I don't agree with comparing JMM to Duran. JMM had recently moved up to 135 and then moved up again to 142, he was completely untested at that weight.

Comment

the only chance that floyd-jmm could've had a little bit of competitivenes was if floyd tried to weight drain himself for the catchweight limit. the moment he weighed-in at 146, that fight has a shameful mismatch written all over it. the fact that it made 1.2M ppv's still puzzles me up to now. i guess there's just too much nuthuggers in boxing.

Comment

man floyd vs. jmm and it isnt really close. i mean margs stands no chance in hell of winning, but he is the bigger guy. jmm stood no chance in hell of winning but he was the smaller guy.

Comment

The FLOYD-JMM is like a stick-up in broad daylight.
                The fraud can't even KTFO a pee induced JMM whom he managed to cheat in the weight!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  After a 2 year layoff, Marquez was a good opponent in that Marquez was a pretty big name and Mayweather eliminated Pacquiao's options of going after Marquez a 3rd; so that he could corner him. Too bad Pacquiao is only interested if he's able to juice up.

Pacquiao vs. Margarito, I see nothing wrong with this except the title being on the line. I think Margarito is very motivated, he doesn't only have to win but also give a really good account of himself; make this one for the fans to remember. Whether people like it or not...Margarito can earn his respect doing just that. Margarito has a lot more to fight for tomorrow and personally, I think we're gonna see the Margarito of old. Should be a good one.
                  LOL.............ha ha ha very funny.............fighting a career featherweight........................theres a reason he went back to lighweight genius..........

Comment

I do a mental double take when I hear about Floyd fighting JMM

Surely that didnt actually happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I do a mental double take when I hear about Floyd fighting JMM

Surely that didnt actually happen?
                      yes,......floyd actually stooped that low.........trying to convince us not to think about the weight issue...........and the fact the JMM practically jump 3 divisions.....to be cheated in the scales.................that is PRIME b1tchmove......from b1tchweather

Comment

Working...
                      X